Alternative is changing the paradigm within B2B payments and entering a period of rapid growth in pursuit of this mission. We are working together to fix the status quo and solve the most challenging problems in the B2B space while delivering seamless, next-generation solutions to usher commercial financial infrastructure into the future.
We are searching for a Growth Marketing Lead to play a major role in building and scaling our end-to-end marketing strategy and growth engine from the ground up. Your core objective will be developing and executing integrated marketing initiatives alongside our outbound sales team to powerfully scale customer lead generation, drive customer acquisition and retention strategies, and put your mark on developing the brand of an up-and-coming fintech company. This role is best suited for someone with the drive to make cross-functional impact and consistently step outside your comfort zone while helping the company achieve ambitious revenue targets; you’ll find clever ways to engage buyers in B2B / SaaS environments, and most importantly, will be eager to experiment and evolve your craft.
What You Will Own
As we continue growing, the scope of this position must evolve rapidly to match new market opportunities as they arise. The ability to easily adapt and respond to new information and challenges with excitement is required. Below is a partial representation of what is included in the scope of responsibility.
- Work directly with our VP of Sales, Operations team, and CEO to coordinate cross-functional marketing strategies with demonstrable ROI in each sprint
- Liaise with outsourced marketing agencies to level-up capacity and maximize our branding footprint, sales lead gen, and overall brand marketing strategy while leading efforts to scale and grow our internal Marketing team
- Partner with our engineers and product team to maximize website usage through user testing, data analysis, and conversion optimization
- Design marketing experiments that deepen our understanding of our customer personas and allow us to drive conversions within our marketing funnels
- Assemble cross-functional materials (one-pagers, presentations, websites, email content, and social media) to cultivate our company reputation for white-glove service
- Manage our lead lifecycle, nurturing, segmentation, and scoring efforts through identifying and reporting core metrics measuring campaign success to key stakeholders
What You Will Bring
- Preferably 4-6 years of Growth Marketing and Demand Gen experience in a fast-moving, high-growth startup environment; B2B, fintech, and/or financial services is a plus
- A portfolio of work spanning brand building and cross-functional marketing strategies
- Proven ability to build, test, and manage a variety of marketing campaigns across multiple channels and various tactics such as inbound/outbound, account-based marketing, SEO, and paid acquisition
- Track record of defining and executing demand marketing and field marketing strategies that deliver against funnel metrics, KPIs, and ROI-informed decisions
- Deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, performance marketing, and email marketing tactics and technology
- Experience working closely with Sales teams, including joint planning and execution, lead management, driving disciplined lead follow-up, and earning trust as a strategic business partner
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, and systems quickly
- Expertise in building and expanding brand recognition channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, email nourishment campaigns)
- Most of all, a general “can do” whatever-it-takes attitude to solve any problem and win at any challenge
- Excitement around navigating a rapid-growth, rapidly changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent, inclusive communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft and Figma
- Knowledge of HTML and/or CSS, for basic web and email coding
- Experience delivering tailored marketing content and experiences for customer segments spanning early-stage startups, SMBs, and mid-market companies
- Understanding of the payments and financial technology industries and their partner ecosystems
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation: We want you to feel like an owner, which should be reflected in your salary and equity
- Remote-first Company: We do our best work when we’re balanced, so every employee gets flexible vacation and working hours
- Top Tier Benefits: Every employee gets access to great Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mission-first Colleagues: We value a culture of authenticity, humility, and excellence. We want you to leave your thumbprint on our company.
1. Transparency & Honesty: We operate with transparency to our customers, investors, and other partners, every step of the way.
2. Dependability: We are dependable. We do what we say we are going to do and we do not cut corners.
3. Partnership: We are partners to our customers, investors, and each other, and work together to solve exciting massive problems.
4. Revolutionary & Boldness: We are revolutionary & bold. We break down barriers and walls to build our own walls in a stronger, safer, and simpler manner.
5. Diversity & Inclusion: We work together with people of all backgrounds and seek different viewpoints to generate stronger partnerships and create a stronger, more inclusive company and world.
To apply for this job please visit alternative-finance.breezy.hr.
Follow us on social media