Mosaic Group – Mosaic Group is a mobile app developer with an award-winning portfolio of brands and products—including iTranslate, RoboKiller and Blossom. We build and acquire best-in-class mobile applications, providing creators with a platform to reach global audiences along with the inspiration, support and resources to innovate new products. Owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IAC), Mosaic Group is a global company headquartered in New York City with offices across the US as well as Austria, Belarus, China and Ireland. Learn more at www.mosaic.co.
With one of the world’s largest and most diverse app portfolios, Apalon, a division of Mosaic Group, has over 1 million subscribers and over 600 million downloads. The portfolio includes Webby Award Winner Productive, NOAA Weather Radar Live: Clime, Blossom, Pixomatic, and many more. Apalon’s commitment to creating easy to use applications with unique and personalized content and the latest advanced technology delivers top rated mobile experiences for consumers and businesses around the world.
As a part of the Apalon marketing team, the Senior Product Growth Manager will be responsible for managing all product marketing campaigns, launching new conversion optimization tests, crafting strategies for increasing customer retention, and optimizing to specified customer subscription targets. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Define the overall product marketing and paid subscriber growth strategy of the product(s). Execute the strategy and report on the results to the leadership team;
- Build and develop trial to subscription conversion tests; optimize and monitor campaign variables to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded;
- Conduct market analysis and research: track best practices, monitor industry, and competitor trends;
- Manage the full cycle of creative delivery – from the concept to the final file. Give an extensive brief and feedback on creatives prepared by the creative team;
- Extensive experience in copywriting is required for the successful creation of promotional copy, test screens, product descriptions, and campaigns;
- Optimize the trial and subscription app pages and pricing tests of the product(s) across different audience segments, conduct A/B testing experiments and analyze the results; and uncover additional growth and optimization opportunities;
- Work closely with the product, marketing, UX, and CRM teams for feature messaging and product development;
- Create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and analyses;
- Manage and support the work of subordinate growth managers;
- You’ve got 5+ years of mobile B2C performance marketing experience;
- You’re an organized, diligent, and earnest marketer with an orientation towards detail and the capability to analyze and articulate campaign performance against specific business goals;
- You’re a problem solver that can make things better and not phased by new challenges;
- You are creative and can think outside the box. You not only follow but create trends on your own;
- You crave data and data-driven decision making — always curious about how and why things work;
- Excellent verbal communication skills, diplomacy, and positivity;
- Be comfortable working with MMPs, analytics tools and providing solutions to tracking & attribution.
- Prior experience with subscription based apps is helpful
What will give you an advantage:
- Practical experience working with mobile apps;
- A proven track record of successful mobile apps and working with niche leaders;
- Comfort working in a high-growth startup setting;
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and proactively solving problems.
What we offer:
- A highly collaborative and supportive working environment;
- Access to senior product and design leadership for coaching and mentorship;
- An opportunity to build a discipline within a fast-growing product company;
- Freedom to make bold plans, generate buy-in, and execute those plans;
- A safety net to make mistakes and learn from them (failure isn’t fatal);
- Competitive salary & bonus structure;
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits; with optional HSAs, optional life & disability insurance, and more.
Salary Range: $105,000 to $120,000. The base salary range above represents the anticipated low and high end of the salary range for this position. Actual salaries may vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to work location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of IAC’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, and short- and long-term incentives. In addition, IAC provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a generous 401K employer matching program, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO).
*We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Follow us on social media