Seeking a talented RevOps Consultant to join our team!
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our RevOps team, you will be working alongside other RevOps team members and have support from junior associates on your projects as well as technical leaders internally. Our Solutions Consultants lead client projects ranging from implementation, integration, extensibility, and advisory on the HubSpot platform. This role is client facing, and requires strong technical, project management, and delegation skills to be successful. Professional Services experience is preferred, but not required. If you’re not in a current HubSpot services role, but have managed an integration or extensibility project on HubSpot internally and are interested in the position we’d love to talk to you.
- Advanced Hubspot Sales and Marketing Admin Capabilities
- Advanced Workflows Knowledge
- Experience with the Hubspot/Salesforce Integration
- Field Creation and Administration
- Data Modeling for Custom Objects
- Familiarity with HubSpot’s API
- Understanding of Webhooks
- Data Migration and Mapping
- Sequences Implementation
- 3rd Party App Integration
- Hubspot Sales Hub Enterprise certification (or ability to demonstrate similar level of knowledge) needed
A note about this position:
Your current role and title are likely NOT a match for this job. We know that, and that’s ok. We operate on the cutting edge and recognize that greatness comes from all backgrounds. If this role excites you, and you feel like you would be a good fit, apply regardless of any imposter syndrome you may feel.
A Normal Day in This Role:
- Work with cutting edge beta Hubspot features (custom quote templates, custom associations, lambda code) to design solutions for customers
- Architect solutions to client problems, and design processes to deliver their end goals leveraging hubspot and other integrated software
- Implement client solutions including data mapping and import, process/property setup, and workflow creation
- Diagram your proposed solutions using Lucidchart or other diagramming tools
- Present solutions to clients and articulate technical concepts as understandable business use cases
- Drive client requirements gathering conversations, leading lines of questioning to uncover true needs
- Manage technical resources to create custom objects and integrate 3rd party data and services
- Delegate work items to jr. associates and support them when they have questions
- QA and drive UAT with clients on custom solutions our technical teams have engineered
Aptitude 8 is the fastest company to become an Elite Partner in the HubSpot Ecosystem. We’re not a marketing agency who struggles to say yes to technical projects, we’re a technical consulting firm focused on helping mid market companies get the most out of HubSpot. Across our WebOps, Marketing Ops, RevOps, and Training teams we help our clients deliver wonderful buying experiences. Our team members also get to work with our A8 Labs team to launch apps on HubSpot, and receive equity in our product business to give them long term upside in the HubSpot ecosystem. We are on a mission to win HubSpot and capture the $19 Billion HubSpot Ecosystem opportunity.
We pass the vibe check.
Aptitude 8 is a company where smart people solve hard problems.
Excellence driven by core values
At Aptitude 8, our shared values define a company culture that is unmatched by any other tech organization.
- Relentlessly Resourceful
- Have Pride in the Work We Do
- Time is a Non-Renewable Resource
- Direct Communication
- Our People are Our Greatest Assets
- Knowledge = Growth
- FILDI for Two-Way Doors
- Solutions Oriented
- Calm. Cool. Calculated
Our Hiring Process
A core principle of how Aptitude 8 operates is transparency. We want to ensure you know exactly what you’re getting into when interviewing with us. While we consider new hires a “one-way door” and try to assess your abilities and cultural fit as deep as we can with a broad number of stakeholders, we also want to be conscious of the time to interview with us. As a result, we keep our interview process to just 4 steps outlined below.
- Intro Call: You will meet with our People Ops team to discuss open roles, learn a bit about us, and for us to learn what type of role we think you’re suited for.
- Team Lead Call: You will meet with the team lead for the team you’re matched with to discuss more about your skillset and learn about the day to day with that team.
- Technical Interview: You will be given an exercise matched to your role and skill level to demonstrate your abilities to a hiring panel.
- Exec Conversation: If you’ve gotten to this stage, we think you’re a great fit! Meet with one of our executives to ask questions about the company, the vision, and get a final offer sent through.
- Remote Work
- Upskilling Opportunities
- Unlimited PTO
- Weekly CEO Updates
- Mental Health Stipend
- Health Insurance
To apply for this job please visit aptitude8.com.
Follow us on social media