We are a fast-growing Edu-tech firm looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to provide support to our team. Please fill out the following application form if you meet the qualifications and would like to be considered for the position.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
- Conduct market research to identify trends and opportunities and create strategies to capitalize on them.
- Plan and execute organic and paid social media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketer or similar role, with a strong portfolio of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Solid understanding of on or more latest digital marketing trends, tools, and technologies, including SEO, SEM, PPC, email marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing
- Gain experience in the field.
- Expand your skills and knowledge in tech.
- Build your professional networks
Note: This is a fully remote and paid role (performance-based compensation).