You will be working with an in-house team on planning, buying, and optimizing paid media activity across multiple channels including principally paid social channels and also digital media buying. This is a contract role for two years. You’ll be part of our Demand Generation team, working across all of Arm’s different markets in close collaboration with our campaign managers and a number of other colleagues from across the marketing organization. This is a fantastic opportunity to have direct impact on Arm’s marketing, while growing your skills across multiple paid channels.
This role sits in our Cambridge office within our Demand Generation Activation team. We’re a team of digital marketing experts who help bring Arm’s digital marketing activity to life! We have channel expertise in paid media, search marketing, and marketing analytics. You will be joining as a resident expert in paid social and media buying.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing across our paid social channels, as well as negotiating direct media buys with digital publications. Our campaigns cover multiple areas, including brand, IoT & embedded, automotive, client (mobile, large screen compute, etc.), infrastructure (5G, Cloud, etc), and software development.
The role also involves:
- Working closely with colleagues in campaign management to identify the most suitable paid media opportunities for specific objectives with specific audiences.
- Contributing to media plans for marketing campaigns together with channel experts from the demand generation team.
- Providing campaign managers and the creative team with best practices for creating engaging ads for our channels.
- Collaborating with teams across our marketing organization, including our data analysts and marketing automation teams on reporting and lead management.
- Building relationships with key publications for our brand, developer media, and for each of our key lines of business, including IoT, automotive, client, infrastructure.
- Exploring and testing new channels and opportunities to help us reach our key audiences.
Required Skills and Experience:
We’re looking for someone with experience in paid digital media with relevant channel expertise.
- Experience running paid social campaigns across multiple channels including (but not limited to) LinkedIn, Twitter, Meta, and Reddit.
- Some experience planning media buys and negotiating with digital publications.
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns with different team members at the same time.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced tech environment where change is frequent and sometimes comes with ambiguity.
- Self-starter who is happy to work within a broader team but have autonomy and responsibility in your area of expertise.
- Willingness to learn new channels, skills, and pitch in with projects outside of your existing experience.
“Nice To Have” Skills and Experience:
- Paid search experience with Google search ads, Bing, Quora.
- Programmatic / display experience using a self-serve programmatic platform.
- Experience marketing or advertising in the tech or semiconductor industry, and/or to engineers and developers.
This is a great opportunity to join a new team who are elevating our ability to execute paid campaigns in-house. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new marketing channels and skills as we grow these in-house capabilities.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organization of dedicated, innovative and hardworking professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm’s success in the global marketplace.
We are offering a hybrid approach to home and office working to provide an adaptable experience for all employees. We expect some working time to be spent in office, to promote a strong collaborative environment with good team integration but are accommodating to different home working requirements.
Equal Opportunities at Arm
Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Hybrid Working at Arm
Arm’s hybrid approach to working is centred around flexibility, where we split our time between the office and other locations to get our work done. We empower groups/teams to determine their hybrid working pattern, with an expected minimum attendance in the office of 20% per month, depending on the work, level of experience and team’s needs. In some cases, the flexibility we can offer is limited by local legal, regulatory, tax, or other considerations, and where this is the case, we will collaborate with you to find the best solution.
To apply for this job please visit careers.arm.com.
Follow us on social media