Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Director, Revenue Operations to our growing team. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Operations, you will lead a team of global Sales and Customer Success Operations professionals to own and operationalize our sales, expansion, and retention process design and execution. As a key member of our GTM leadership team, we will lean on you to direct operational improvements that maximize top-line and bottom-line results for our global business. This leader will analyze data to uncover coaching and business opportunities, and enhance workflow processes while working with cross-functional teams and tools.
Before reading further…
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don’t meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Director, Revenue Operations, you will:
- Partner with executive GTM leadership to define, develop, support and measure execution of GTM strategy
- Lead and drive process excellence and alignment across sales and customer experience functions, including ownership of the CRM enabled processes
- Define and execute talent strategy to scale the team of Revenue Operations employees
- Define and develop reporting infrastructures for key KPIs across Sales, Customer Success and Support, and publishing regular reporting, analytics and review rhythms on these KPIs
- Own goal setting, territory mapping and compensation plan support and implementation across the full customer funnel
- Partner with Finance on monthly and quarterly reporting, board decks, etc.
- Conduct whitespace analysis, and provide expansion team strategy and support
- Lead a regular sales deal desk, providing consistent visibility to sales and executive leadership
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will have:
- A demonstrated passion for coaching, and mentoring
- An ability to build authentic relationships and collaborate with cross-functional leaders
- Proven success with consultative cross-functional roles and responsibilities
- A track record of overperformance in previous roles
- A history with popular GTM internal tools, including SFDC, Hubspot, Groove/Outreach, Gong, ChurnZero/Gainsight, etc.
- Comfort working with data and systems, and a working knowledge of how to set up processes that result in clean data and positive results
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 7-10 years in RevOps, Sales operations, CS operations, or Finance
- Experience coaching, mentoring and directly managing a high performing team
- SFDC experience, certifications a plus
- Highly motivated with outstanding communication skills
- Experience building reporting and executive presentations for SaaS and growth-stage companies
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our VP of Business Operations
- Meet with our team for deeper dive video conversations
- Complete a short case study relevant to the role
- Meet with our Chief Executive Officer
We are serious about our core values – We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It – if those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Follow us on social media