Billd is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. We offer industry-leading financial and technology products to empower our customers. We believe in championing the underdog because no one else does.
We’re equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up the Billd family. We are proud to have been recognized as Austin’s fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by Built In. As a rapidly growing company, there are numerous opportunities for internal growth and career development.
You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of your career’s most professionally rewarding experiences. We encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
We call our beautiful campus, located in Austin, TX, home and have a hybrid work model that allows employees the flexibility to work from home one day per week.
You will be a key player in supporting and streamlining our daily revenue operations. Your primary focus in this role will be to help optimize and support our sales processes in Salesforce. To do this effectively, you need to have a strong understanding of current CRM best practices and trends, technical background in CRM products, and a solid ability to effectively self-manage priorities. Your work will help guide crucial decisions by providing analytical insights and thoughtful recommendations.What
- Actively identify operational issues and design solutions to streamline revenue processes
- Hands-on administration for Salesforce system: ensuring data integrity while monitoring lead assignment and process gaps
- Track and manage KPIs across Sales, Marketing, and Account Management.
- Develop forecast models and processes that support pipeline health and deal management in conjunction with Sales Leadership
- Design equitable territories and set up system automation to support assignments in Salesforce
- Develop internal relationships with business stakeholders (sales, marketing, customer success, IT, product, finance) to keep a pulse on the overall health of the business
- Own and define customer segmentation and rules of engagement
- Aid in the design of sales compensation plans, as well as the quotas used to measure employees
- Act as the go-to Salesforce guru for the sales team – helping the team to understand the data in front of them, how to use the tools provided most efficiently, and leading the data management of Salesforce records
- Support annual planning process via reports and models
Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of applicable experience
- Hands-on experience administering Salesforce.com (and related tools: Dataloader, Workflows, Validations, Reports/Dashboards)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel (Sumif, Vlookup, and table formulas)
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong skills in territory design
- Demonstrated success with quota, target setting, and compensation design
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Follow us on social media