Bitwarden promotes better internet security and safety as the leading open source password management solution for individuals, teams, and business organizations. Driven by our commitment to innovation and transparency, we proudly serve some of the largest companies in the world with enterprise-grade solutions that businesses can trust. More information about our product is available on our blog, along with tips and best practices to strengthen your online security.
We are looking for a full time Sales Operations Analyst that will contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of sales processes, systems, data, and decision making. You will be an integral piece of customer tracking, managing reports, CRM management, data entry, and cross-functional project management. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to gain exposure in a fast-paced technology sales environment. For this role, we are looking for someone located within the U.S.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data consistency, generating reports and dashboards as needed
- Day-to-day management and development of the Bitwarden HubSpot instance, including the development of process improvements and automations
- Supporting daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and data auditing tasks
- Ensuring consistent performance of various lead routing processes
- Acting as ongoing Deal Desk representative and commissions processing, including modifications from customers asking for a change to their current orders
- Working closely with the Channel Sales team on related tasks and process improvements and automations
- Order entry, receiving and responding to emails and collecting order status
- Regular engagement with Sales Team and Partner Sales Representatives
- Contributing to a variety of meetings and project sessions with leadership and stakeholders from other departments
What you bring to Bitwarden
- 2-4 years of experience in a Sales Operations or Sales Support
- 2-4 years CRM administration experience (HubSpot strongly preferred)
- Experience leveraging data and analytics to improve sales processes
- Ability to absorb new knowledge on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in an expeditious and comprehensive manor
- Ability to clearly communicate and effectively work well with others
- Ability to understand tools: databases, order entry, Stripe, Excel
- Possess an upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, data entry requires some precision
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Desire to learn more new skills
- Ability to understand and work in the following applications/platforms: G Suite, MS Excel, Asana, and HubSpot
What to expect in the interview process
Selected candidates will be invited to schedule an introduction call and potentially progress through the following stages:
- Interview with Head of Channels
- Interview with Head of Sales Operations
- Interview with Interim CRO
- Reference Checks
Successful candidates will be asked to authorize and complete a background check.
A few reasons to work with us
- Our user community loves us and we love them. Come to work each day with a sense of purpose as we bring a more secure internet experience to everyone from our friends and family to the world’s largest organizations.
- Become an expert. You’ll get immersed in the prominent technology markets of security and open-source software.
- We are dedicated to building a diverse and talented team. Work remotely with motivated and supportive team members across the world and take part in productive and fun meetups.
- Learn and grow. Take on new challenges with the support of your team.
We recognize and understand that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for the position, you should still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.