At Brightspot®, we believe technology should enable content-focused teams to work smarter, faster, and more seamlessly to move businesses forward. Our world-class delivery team has decades of collective experience supporting digital transformation efforts for some of the world’s most well-known companies – from eCommerce brands and media organizations to corporate businesses. Named as a 2021 Top Workplace by The Washington Post, a 2021 Hot Vendor for Content Experience from Aragon Research, and the 2020 Best Content Management System by the Digiday Technology Awards, Brightspot prides itself on being a leading content management system built to grow and adapt with any business.
Available in: AUSTIN TX, RESTON VA, OR CHICAGO, IL
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Marketing Operations Manager will be critical in driving revenue growth by establishing, maintaining, and optimizing scalable processes that support the revenue marketing team. This position will administer the MarTech stack and regularly measure and analyze operational marketing activities. The ideal candidate will have a background in B2B SaaS marketing operations and experience with marketing analytics.
- Administer the MarTech stack (Hubspot, 6Sense, and Google Analytics 4, etc.), and optimize processes to support demand generation and campaign management
- Develop and maintain reporting frameworks and dashboards, perform customer segmentation, complete post-mortem campaign analyses, manage digital and social media measurement, and present insights and recommendations based on data
- Create internal training and documentation on marketing tools to ensure that all team members are fully trained and able to use the tools effectively
- Regularly audit marketing tools and integrations with other enterprise platforms, such as Salesforce, to ensure that they are working effectively and efficiently
- Collaborate with the Platform and Product Marketing teams to optimize website and landing page functionality and workflows and to ensure that they are driving conversions and revenue
- Maintain data quality and ensure GDPR compliance, ensuring that all data is accurate, up-to-date, and protected
- Combine creative problem-solving with analytical rigor to drive actionable insights that will help the company achieve its revenue goals
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of experience performing marketing analytics reports, analyzing results, generating insights, and making strategic recommendations to advance the overall marketing and sales strategy
- Excellent communication skills and a drive to improve processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with MarTech stack administration and optimization (especially Hubspot), as well as experience working with enterprise platforms such as Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn data into actionable insights.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media