At BBH we value diverse backgrounds, so if your experience looks a little different from what we’ve outlined and you think you can bring value to the role, we will still welcome your application!
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
The Marketing Operations Specialist is a multi-faceted position, with the primary focus of supporting the efficient and effective operation of the Firmwide Marketing and Investor Services global marketing function.
This individual plays a crucial role in developing, implementing and supporting the technology, systems, processes and policies that enable the team to execute and measure integrated marketing programs. As a member of a Marketing Operations function that’s part of a collaborative, global team, this position offers excellent possibilities for self-development and opportunities to shape the future of how the global Marketing function operates.
The individual should be naturally curious, with a problem-solving mindset and an eye on continual improvement. Excellent attention to detail is essential, as is a proactive working style with the ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines. Knowledge of data-driven marketing, Salesforce, Marketo (or other Marketing Automation platforms), Adobe Experience Manager (or other CMS platforms) and Allocadia would be highly advantageous.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Create email marketing programs, including event invitations, landing pages, newsletters and other emails, using Marketo
- Devise and build appropriate ‘flows’ and ‘triggers’ to optimise email performance and client experience
- Produce program-specific reports to assess email performance and provide suggestions for improvements to Marketing Managers
- Promote email marketing best practice across the marketing team and proactively suggest innovative ways to improve email performance and client engagement with programs.
Marketing Budget and Plan Administration:
- Work with Marketing Managers to ensure planned activity, budget and actual spend details are accurately recorded and kept up to date.
- Ensure plan details are fully populated in the Allocadia budget planning tool, or equivalent project management systems.
- Act as a member of the Allocadia Administration team to ensure that system enhancements and other requests are promptly assessed and actioned.
- Create and edit website content as part of campaign distribution process
- Take an active role in supporting the BBH.com website management process.
Analysis and Reporting:
- Leverage Salesforce.com, Marketo, Adobe Analytics and other software platforms to capture and report on operational and marketing-influenced metrics.
- Ensure all marketing programs (campaigns) are correctly entered and managed in Salesforce.com.
- Liaise with other members of the InServ and Firmwide Marketing teams to capture, analyse and report appropriate ROI data.
- Act as a role-model for Salesforce.com usage and data quality across the firm.
Marketing Operations Support:
- Support centralized materials Compliance process, including submission and first-line guidance to requesting marketers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate vendor onboarding and invoice processing and other Marketing vendor-related activities in line with firm’s policies and procedures
- Proactively identify opportunities for process, system and policy changes to continually improve Marketing team efficiency and effectiveness.
Marketing Collateral Management:
- Act as member of the Seismic Administration team to ensure that Seismic (Sales and Marketing portal) is kept up to date with approved materials (presentations, product sheets etc.).
Event Project Management:
- Provide backup support to the Global Marketing Events manager in execution of US-based conference and BBH event activities.
- Execute Marketing Operations components of project plans, including invitation process, and internal and external delegate feedback surveys.
- BS/BA degree required and/or equivalent work experience.
- MBA is a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Prior marketing experience is a significant plus.
- Naturally curious, with a problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding attention to detail at all times
- Organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Detail oriented with a proven ability to see issues through to resolution.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner at all levels, both internally and externally
- Quick learner, able to juggle priorities and tasks and troubleshoot while maintaining an up-beat, positive personality.
- com and Marketo, or similar email marketing/marketing automation experience desired
- Event marketing experience is a plus.
- PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Basic HTML experience is a plus.
What You Can Expect At BBH:
If you join BBH you will a find collaborative environment that enables, you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can. You will have direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world. BBH will provide you with opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm. We encourage a culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective. We provide a high-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind. Ultimately we want you to have rewarding work with the flexibility to
enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage. Our BBH Cares program offers volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.