CallRail is looking for a Senior Salesforce Administrator that is a critical member of the to the Revenue Operations team. This person will provide guidance on how to best operationalize new business initiatives, build infrastructure in support of new go-to-market strategies, and implement process improvements within CallRail’s instance of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Administrator reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Go-To-Market Systems and works closely with stakeholders to bridge the gap between business requirements and technology. A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in an agile environment with two-week sprints is required
What You’ll Do
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, and deployment of assigned projects.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed. Includes management of Salesforce.com data feeds via ETL tool
- Address user questions, aggregate and prioritize user feedback, and plan and implement Salesforce enhancements based on expertise, user feedback and organizational goals
- Provide change logs and documentation on updates made to the platform including but not limited to; user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics
- Troubleshoot and analyze the performance of new initiatives to understand performance
- Implement the optimal solution within the salesforce ecosystem based on best practices
- Assist in the coordination of the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Take ownership of project work and develop internal stakeholder relationships.
- Collaboration with stakeholders throughout the project implementation phase.
- Produce clear, concise process documentation for core Revenue Operations processes
- Test and validate new processes in sandbox environment before implementing in live environment.
- Monitor new Salesforce release features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvement.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2 years’ experience administering Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, including customizing fields, records, record sets, workflows, reports and other standard objects
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required. Add’ Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Experience with declarative tools within Salesforce, including Process Builder and Flow (Apex development is a plus but not required)
- Administration of LeanData or similar tool for routing purposes, certification preferred.
- You are comfortable working with large datasets, excel, and systems to ensure data integrity and empower your peers to make data-driven decisions
- A strong desire to learn and problem solve
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Ability to execute like a pro and act as a strategic advisor, detail-oriented
- Healthcare coverage (one option covered at 100% for employees)
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation or office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
If you do not meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that aligns with your skills and experience.
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Follow us on social media