A paid search master helping us grow our digital footprint
Coveo is looking for an expert Paid Search Marketing Manager to build, manage and optimize our ad campaigns with Google and other PPC platforms.
Working for our Digital Growth Director, you are a Google SEM expert who will run Coveo’s Google ad account globally. The ideal candidate will understand and obsess about audience building, deep dive into keyword research, write and optimize ad creative, and maintain efficient channel performance. This talent will provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword and audience opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
We are looking for someone who is excited about using the latest capabilities from Google to run paid advertising that captures demand.
Curious to learn more? Here’s your typical day-to-day in this role:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search engine and social media platforms, along with the creation of large keyword lists
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, audience targeting, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage Display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search and social media campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with Coveo goals. Weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics will be key!
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
Are you performance oriented?
We have a world-class marketing team, ambitious goals and the tools and means of our ambition. On your side, you’ll bring a strong understanding and experience of all things digital advertising, plus a passion for results, measurement and continuous improvement.
You should also have, among others:
- 5+ years work experience managing paid advertising, ideally for large-ticket B2B SaaS companies. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Fluency in English, as most digital marketing initiatives are targeting audiences across North America and Europe.
- Strong technical and analytical background, using Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram advertising. Google Certification ideal.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data driven mindset: experience reporting on paid digital marketing from end to end. Reporting on KPIs, budgets, campaign creation, execution, optimization and analysis. With this, having the ability to optimize to improve CTR. CPL, CPC, etc.
- Having a deep understanding of media campaign building, theme to ad structure, and buying stage mapping is a big plus.
And, to work on our team, we are looking for someone who is:
- Comfortable working in a hybrid team environment.
- A strong project manager and cross-functional collaborator
- Agile and has the ability to adapt to rapid change and market opportunities
We have a fit?
Send us your resume and DO YOUR HOMEWORK to convince us that you are THE CANDIDATE for this role. Join the #CoveoLife!
To apply for this job please visit www.coveo.com.
Follow us on social media