Cribl unlocks the value of observability data.
Our products deliver choice and control over the rising volumes of telemetry data, enabling every organization to realize the value of all their observability data without limitation. Backed by the industry’s leading venture capitalists, including CRV, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners, Redpoint Ventures, and IVP, our solutions are deployed across organizations of all sizes. Many of the biggest names in the most demanding industries trust Cribl to solve their most pressing observability needs.
At our core, we foster an inclusive, values-aligned culture where all belong. We believe in a remote-first operating model, empowering the flexibility to do your best work, wherever you are. We’re also growing rapidly, welcoming collaborative, curious, and motivated team members who are passionate about putting customers first.
Check out our recent announcement on closing our Series D funding!
Join the herd and unlock your opportunity.
About the Opportunity
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds and the integrated systems that support Cribl’s customer experience business processes. You will lead discovery and analysis with stakeholders and help them derive unambiguous business requirements from which you will design and build technical solutions. We are looking for an advanced individual contributor for whom operations is a core strength, who has extensive experience steering initiatives successfully from start to finish.
You will be a key contributor to our centralized Business Systems team, partnering closely with our Solutions Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services and Support functions. The ability to prioritize enhancement requests, identify improvement opportunities and document and present business requirements is key to this role’s success. The role reports to the Senior Manager of Business Systems.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs and formulate end-to-end solutions that facilitate their business processes efficiently
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop and maintain CX Systems roadmap – short term to 12+ months
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Evaluate design of existing business processes & systems to judge their functionality, effectiveness, reliability, performance, usage, maintainability and cost of ownership
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the CX application suite (Salesforce Service Cloud, CS and PSA tools, etc.) while striving for out-of-the-box solutions and articulating the pros/cons of customization
- Provide incident management support for key business applications and coordinate support with our vendors and key stakeholders.
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience working with business applications (Salesforce Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Chat, Knowledge, surveys, professional services automation, customer success tools)
- You are able to perform independently with your business stakeholders and are highly adaptable in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Excellent cross-functional communication with both executive management and end users
- Skilled in building strong working relationships with business partners, application users, project managers, internal IT team, external application vendors
- Experience creating systems that meet the security and compliance needs that come with the management / ownership of sensitive data
- Experience delegating and managing delivery by external consultants
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong consultative and advisory skills
- Familiarity with working in Jira, Google Suite, Excel and presentation tools
- Working experience at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience scaling a function at a remote first company
- Working experience supporting CX teams that often work with channel partners to deliver services and provide support to customers
- Experience supporting internal and external auditors with SOX, ITGC, SOD
- Technical implementation consulting experience
- Experience working with DevOps tools such as Gearset
- VS Code beginner to intermediate
- Understanding of integration frameworks, RESTful APIs
- Excited about the observability space
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
Salary Range ($85,000 – $164,000)
The salary for this role is dependent on geographic location. The salary offered within the range described will be based on the individual candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a competitive salary, Cribl also offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, short-term disability, and life insurance, paid holidays and paid time off, a fertility treatment benefit, 401(k), equity, and eligibility for a discretionary company-wide bonus.
Bring Your Whole Self
Diversity drives innovation, enables better decisions to support our customers, and inspires change for the better. We’re building a culture where differences are valued and welcomed. We work together to bring out the best in each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
Follow us on social media