Join us on our mission to make a better world of work
Culture Amp revolutionizes how over 25 million employees across 6,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, Celonis and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp every day.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, Germany and Australia. Culture Amp is recognized as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
Learn more about how Culture Amp can help you create a better world of work at cultureamp.com .
We have a remote-first culture and this position can be based anywhere from Australia or New Zealand. This role can be fully remote or a hybrid if you are in Melbourne. We encourage you to work in the way that best suits you
How you can help make a better world of work
The foundation of how we speak to and customers realize the value of our products and services starts with this role. The Senior Director of Core PMM will be responsible for continued evolution of our product narrative, feeding rich and impactful market insights into our product development process and bringing new products and services to market with proven impact. This leader will collaborate with key product and engineering VP teams as well as market facing counterparts to design and implement new products, services and processes. Managing a team of core PMMs, this leader will drive accountability for product revenue, customer adoption and lifetime value.
In part of this team of amazing humans,
- Manage and grow a team of core product marketers
- Define strategies, plans and processes to help realize our company goals, mission, vision
- Drive a data-informed and research driven view of the market, customers, and the impact of our products and services to continuously evolve them and meet market needs.
- Own our core messaging and positioning and continuously evolve it based on research, performance data and market conditions
- Own and evolve our product GTM launch process and define key measures of success that empower teams to launch new products and services with quantifiable impact
- Translate our products and services into tangible customer value through pricing and packaging that increases recurring revenue and net retention revenues
- 10-15 years of product marketing experience
- Deep expertise in crafting compelling messaging and positioning
- Extensive history of market, customer, competitive, and performance research
- Multiple years of experience in managing great teams and elevating them to new growth
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers’ most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Experience in fast paced, SaaS growth environment
- An incredible leader, coach and mentor to your team and others around you
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- A leader with strong executive presence as well as strong communication and influence skills to work across organizational lines
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavor to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here .
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options – it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance – for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, – for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule – where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert. If you decide to apply, as part of your application, we will ask you to complete voluntary diversity questions (excluding Germany). Please watch this video from our amazing DEI Leader, Aubrey Blanche to share more on why we collect the data and how we will use it.