Join Databricks as a Data Analyst on our Sales Strategy team, where you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of our rapidly growing sales organization. This position focuses on empowering the sales teams through data-driven insights, streamlined processes, and strategic automation.
Reporting to the Data Engineer Manager and Senior Director of Sales Strategy, you’ll leverage your exceptional analytical skills and passion for data to create meaningful global reports and dashboards and support Public Sector Strategy. Your insights will inform decision-making, reveal trends, and uncover opportunities for improvement, ultimately contributing to the optimization of our sales strategies and processes.
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
- Design, develop, and maintain dynamic reports and dashboards in Salesforce and other BI tools to provide accurate, relevant, and timely insights for sales teams
- Partner with Public Sector leadership to provide key insights and recommendations through scalable analytics
- Drive success for the Public Sector GTM organization through operational cadences (Forecasting, Pipeline Reviews) and strategic projects
- Forge strong cross-functional relationships with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and field teams to identify best practices, continuously refine sales processes, and drive innovation
- Establish a systematic approach to tracking enablement metrics, pipeline generation activities, and overall sales performance, fostering a data-driven culture across the organization
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiency gains, leveraging data and industry insights to inform recommendations
- Act as a trusted advisor to the sales teams, providing data-backed guidance and support for achieving sales goals and objectives
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales operations or analyst role, demonstrating success in driving measurable impact through data analysis and insights
- Proficiency in designing and creating insightful reports and dashboards using Salesforce and BI tools, with a focus on providing actionable intelligence for sales teams
- Previous experience collaborating with Sales departments preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong SQL skills required; knowledge of SOQL, Python, Spark and other programming languages highly desirable (experience with APIs and parsing JSON a plus)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities, enabling effective presentation of complex data and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented, and adaptable mindset, essential for thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer’s discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.
Follow us on social media