We are looking for a versatile Sr. Group Manager, Marketing Automation and Technology to join our team focused on using data to create better experiences for our customers. In this management role, you will provide and drive strategic solutions within marketing automation & operations in areas such as demand generation, events, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and campaign management. You will be both a specialist and builder coming up with creative solutions to meet our business needs while leading a team.
You will use a broad range of technical skills and project management experience to help marketers exceed their goals. By working with every team in the company – you will gain a unique perspective, identifying synergies and opportunities.
The impact you will have:
- Own the Marketing Technology Stack and the vision to support the growing business.
- Evaluate and enhance our Marketing Technology processes and systems, staying informed of industry trends and best practices. Develop and implement the growth and evolution of the Marketing Technology stack
- Build and integrate custom apps and third-party vendors into Databricks’ ecosystem, aligning to GDPR policies and security compliance.
- Monitor data quality in our Systems, ensuring data is complete, enriched and processed accordingly.
- Support training of marketing software and user adoption, provide technical support, diagnosing and resolving problems.
What we look for:
- 10+ years of experience in a marketing operations or marketing automation role
- Advanced proficiency with Marketo; – Marketo Certification (MCE) highly preferred
- Experience managing and leading a Marketing Operations team
- Proven experience owning a Martech Stack and Implementing Marketing Technology.
- Experience with various Martech eg: ON24, Swoogo, Pathfactory, Lean Data, Clearbit
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Strong project management skills and ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
If access to export-controlled technology or source code is required for performance of job duties, it is within Employer’s discretion whether to apply for a U.S. government license for such positions, and Employer may decline to proceed with an applicant on this basis alone.