Datasite is where deals are made. We provide the data rooms and SaaS technology used in M&A and other high-value transactions, to deliver projects in more than 170 countries. Carrying that success into the future is all about you. Your useful skills, your unusual experience, your unique ideas. Everyone here brings something unexpected. What’s yours? Invest your talents in us, and we’ll return the compliment.
The Sales Enablement Specialist is the catalyst to increase sales productivity and performance across our Global team! This role will be responsible for the onboarding of new sellers, as well as the training and reinforcement of tools, technology and process for a leading global SaaS organization that is experiencing double-digit growth on a year-over-year basis. This critical role will work hand-in-hand with Sales leadership, Product, Service and other Business Partners to ensure our Sales organization is equipped to meet and exceed their targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver robust onboarding to new sellers to equip them with the skills and knowledge necessary to be in the field and successfully sell as quickly as possible
- Ensure new sellers are proficient in product knowledge, value proposition, messaging, competitive landscape and sales process
- Continuously coaching to help drive performance and growth
- Deliver training in a “blended” learning environment – Enablement Specialist led and directed training, self-paced training; virtual, eLearning (on-line) environment delivery
- Develop curricula and training programs aligned with new product introductions and strategies
- Provide one-on-one and group setting coaching to sellers to identify and develop opportunities for improvement
- Works with sales leadership to address training needs
- Develop assessment strategies aligned to company performance expectations
- Identify opportunities to strategically improve processes to enable sellers more time in the field
- Build a reputation as a Datasite products and services subject matter expert
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of related Sales Enablement / Training experience with a proven track record in working with Sales.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable.
- Experience implementing training components.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with varied stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 15%.
Follow us on social media