DexCare is looking for a results-oriented Sales Enablement Manager help build and scale field enablement programs capable of supporting a complex healthcare enterprise sales motion. You will deliver a broad range of enablement programs with the goal of accelerating ramp time for all field personnel and ensuring they’re equipped to succeed with crisp, differentiated messaging. Your impact will be seen in the form of significant and sustained pipeline, accelerating our acquisition of net-new logos across verticals, and building an enablement foundation capable of fueling our next phase of growth. We are ideally looking for someone on the West Coast/PST.
- Design and implement sales training to ensure team is well versed with existing solution enhancements and new solution offerings
- Develop training content from scratch and continuously improve on it
- Execute live training for both new GTM and CS hires
- Work in close collaboration with Product and Marketing to develop new marketing and selling assets
- Organize and track individual and organization skills; profiling strengths and weaknesses
- Continually assess and improve sales tools and training processes
- Identify and track KPIs to inform continuous improvement.
- 3+ years in Enterprise Sales Enablement (B2B)
- Bachelor in Science, Arts or equivalent degree
- Expert-level communication and facilitation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Experience partnering with and presenting to senior leaders, and also working with external vendors
- Strategic, big picture, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Agile working mode and self-starter with quick execution of assignments
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Quota carrying experience
- Startup SaaS experience
- Mission-driven culture and flow
- Being a part of our incredible talented and diverse team
- Innovative product solution for proven, ongoing, and exponential current customer need
- Interesting roles and experience opportunities
- We are an early-stage company, not a start-up. Providence Health Care spun us out to enable other health care networks to access and benefit from our products, services, and future work.
- We will recognize and reward your impact and results
- Customer and revenue traction with large multi-year cloud software via signed licensing contacts
- Venture-backed (Series B stage)
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on improving healthcare access for everyone. DexCare was incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to our customers biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest data, cloud platforms, healthcare companies and provider organizations in the world. We are backed by leading investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Mass General Brigham, Transformation Capital, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual point solutions, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.
The salary range for this role is from $134,000 to $168,000. The hired applicant will also be eligible to receive an annual bonus. Your health and well-being ensure that we all perform at our best as a team. DexCare offers an outstanding benefits package, including healthcare benefits, short-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, 401k, and wellness benefits. Employees also receive the following: paid time off, nine paid holidays, unlimited PTO, in-person, hybrid, and remote working arrangements.