Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption.
Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Who We Need:
We’re looking for an effective communicator who lives and breathes data. You should be proficient in dashboard building via data visualization technology, and have strong communication skills. You must be optimization oriented, familiar with B2B Marketing, and have the ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously. In this role, you will institute analytical rigor across marketing initiatives and in doing so help scale and optimize our impact on the growth of our business. You will be a critical component of a Marketing team responsible for data management, process, and ROI optimization.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead Marketing results forecasting in partnership with budget owners
- Provide insights and recommendations for initiatives focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Support the development of best-in-class marketing program strategy through measurement, optimization and forecasting
- Support visualization development for high-visibility internal presentations and slides.
- Deliver and maintain training and resource materials, highlighting best practices and opportunities for efficiency
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Marketing Analytics/Business Intelligence role, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and tracking Marketing and Sales performance in a B2B SaaS environment
- 3+ years exposure to B2B marketing funnels, Marketing KPIs such as conversion rates, cost per lead, cost of customer acquisition, and Marketing ROI
- Experience with Marketing funnel modeling
- Experience building dashboards and presenting findings to stakeholders
- Proficient and direct experience with one or more major data visualization tools including Looker / DOMO / Tableau etc.
- New office space
- Tons of free parking
- Free weekday lunches with great options
- Variety of coffees & teas and coffee-making machines
- Multiple kitchens stocked with healthy snacks and a variety of beverages
- Game Room (game console, ping pong table, foosball table)
- Restaurants nearby
- Gym & Shower
Follow us on social media