Extensiv is a visionary technology leader focused on creating the future of omnichannel fulfillment. Through our unrivaled network of more than 2,000 connected 3PLs and a suite of integrated, cloud-native warehouse, order, and inventory management platforms we allow modern merchants and brands to fulfill demand anywhere with superior flexibility and scale without painful platform migrations.
The Revenue Enablement Specialist (Customer Success) role is responsible for product, systems and process enablement of the Customer Success organization within the Go to Market team. The individual will work as a valued business partner to the Revenue leadership as well as Product Management, Marketing, and Finance to build and execute learning and development programs to accelerate the Customer Success team’s contributions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for role-based continuous learning and development of the Customer Success team, including customer growth strategies, product functionality releases, processes and Salesforce & related systems enablement
- Facilitate onboarding of the Customer Success team’s new hires
- Facilitate the creation of a high-quality learning content in collaboration with the Revenue Organization leadership team, Product Management and Marketing and maintain content
- Drive strong participation in regular training cadence, deliver relevant content in multiple formats including live virtual training, video, slideware and regular communications
- Support 1-1 coaching and demo sessions in collaboration with the Customer Success leadership team and Subject Matter Experts
- Contribute to the development of the Customer Success team’s processes and maintain related documentation
- Provide input to enablement needs by analyzing team member behavior, reviewing forecasts & dashboards and conferring with Revenue team’s leadership
- Implement methodology to measure team performance and take action for continuous improvement
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Revenue or Sales Enablement role
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, customer engagement tools (i.e.Outreach, Salesloft, SalesHub) and conversation intelligence tools (Jiminy, Gong)
- Experience with a Learning or Content Management Tool, instructional design, program design & development, and training technologies
- Experience and high comfort level delivering effective classroom training
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles, processes and methodologies including methods and techniques used in training assessment, design, development and measurement
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively both orally and in writing
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. We promise to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest-performing team of professionals, Extensiv focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, Extensiv’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at Extensiv are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
Extensiv does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Extensiv strives to provide competitive market-informed compensation based on a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience. The salary range for this position is $73,200 to $95,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To apply for this job please visit extensiv.bamboohr.com.
Follow us on social media