Extensiv is a visionary technology leader focused on creating the future of omnichannel fulfillment. Through our unrivaled network of more than 2,000 connected 3PLs and a suite of integrated, cloud-native warehouse, order, and inventory management platforms we allow modern merchants and brands to fulfill demand anywhere with superior flexibility and scale without painful platform migrations.
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to support Lead to Cash revenue operations functions, including Sales Forecasting, Sales performance analytics, GTM team productivity analysis, white space analysis, customer health analysis and executive-level reporting and insights. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of data analytics/finance background in revenue operations at a SaaS organization. You will be focused on building scalable processes, increasing operational efficiencies and developing informative reporting focused on our sales productivity & customer insights.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate and identify trends in the revenue functions by analyzing systems and industry data, from both within and outside the company. Collect and examine data and use the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports and insights. Present your insights to your team and to management with recommended actions.
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards that encompass key metrics to be reviewed with revenue leaders to drive and manage the business.
- Develop detailed sales forecasting methodology and infrastructure
- Analyze and report on customer performance and customer experience metrics, recommending actions based on the story the data tells
- Closely partner with various departments and executive leadership across the organization including Sales Leaders, Customer Support, Accounting, Finance, and IT to align and support business insights optimization.
- Provide day-to-day data analysis support to sales, customer success and marketing departments
- Manage quota setting and incentive compensation process for sales and customer success teams to drive performance
- Participate in the annual planning process, owning the development of sales and success team goals and staffing projections
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an analyst
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce CRM reporting and dashboards, Salesforce CPQ experience preferred
- Expert-level Microsoft Excel skillset
- Experience with analytics tools such as PowerBI, Gecko or similar BI tools strongly preferred
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Ability to present and provide insights using data analytics to executive-level audience
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. We promise to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest-performing team of professionals, Extensiv focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, Extensiv’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at Extensiv are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
Extensiv does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Extensiv strives to provide competitive market-informed compensation based on a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience. The salary range for this position is $95,300 to $126,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To apply for this job please visit extensiv.bamboohr.com.
Follow us on social media