Extensiv is a visionary technology leader focused on creating the future of omnichannel fulfillment. Through our unrivaled network of more than 2,000 connected 3PLs and a suite of integrated, cloud-native warehouse, order, and inventory management platforms we allow modern merchants and brands to fulfill demand anywhere with superior flexibility and scale without painful platform migrations.
The Sr. Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for driving sales, customer success and marketing effectiveness through the development, maintenance and optimization of key revenue operations processes. This role requires an individual with strong sales operations and analytical skills who works collaboratively with the sales, CS and Marketing teams to create and implement strategies that will maximize revenue opportunities. This role will be responsible for operationalizing business activities into the supporting systems, primarily Salesforce CRM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the sales, customer success and marketing teams to understand their operational needs and help achieve their goals through revenue systems support and process development
- Utilize CRM to develop and maintain accurate customer and sales records, implementing data quality, data governance and deduplication strategies
- Manage sales planning and execution activities such as territory configuration, lead distribution, front line sales reporting and dashboards and related activities
- Maintain, optimize, and troubleshoot revenue operations processes, such as order management, customer segmentation, pricing, and quoting
- Manage role, hierarchy and user setup in Salesforce CRM
- Manage and advise on the execution of campaigns and promotions
- Develop strategies and tactics to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency and lead cross functional initiatives to implement these strategies and tactics
- Create and manage sales documentation, including sales plans, SOPs and job aids
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, operations management, business development preferred
- Highly proficient in Salesforce CRM, and proficient in lead management, mass data upload, and sales analytics tools preferred. Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Hubspot, Spiff is a plus
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team
- Able to multitask and prioritize projects
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We look for team players. Authentic people that strive for excellence and aren’t afraid to be themselves while they do it — because that’s what special teams are made of. If you’re ready to make an impact, take on responsibility, and be a part of our team, then apply to join our team. We promise to help enable and equip you for long-term success, all while being surrounded by good people looking to do amazing work.
To create the highest-performing team of professionals, Extensiv focuses on recruiting a dynamic, diverse, and inclusive team that represents our customers and greater communities. To increase diversity, Extensiv’s recruiting and hiring efforts focus on attracting individuals that are diverse in thought, experience, age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or belief, nationality, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status.
Teams at Extensiv are expected to empower, engage, and hold their peers accountable for nurturing an inclusive environment where every individual has an equal opportunity to advance and be fairly compensated for their work.
Extensiv does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or search firms and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Extensiv strives to provide competitive market-informed compensation based on a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience. The salary range for this position is $95,300 to $126,000. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
To apply for this job please visit extensiv.bamboohr.com.
Follow us on social media