✨ The most exciting parts
- Early stage + strong Product Market Fit = 🔥 You’ll be part of an early-stage fast-growing business. As the person responsible to make our CS team move to a more strategic and proactive Customer Success function, you will have a key role in making Figures scale and be successful.
- Huge positive impact 🙌 On top of that, we strongly believe in the social impact of Figures – creating transparency & fairness around compensation and reducing market inequalities like the gender pay gap (check out this Sifted article, powered by Figures).
- Great teammates & work environment 🙏🏽 We take our “Why so serious?” value seriously, offer a ton of flexibility, and work a 9-day-fortnight.
- Taking risks means high rewards 🤑 Your equity grant will have a big potential financial upside.
🔮 About us
Figures was created in October 2020 by Virgile, who back then was an HR Director and got fed up with not having relevant compensation data for the start-up market in France, which led to endless discussions, negotiations, and therefore tons of internal inequality.
Joined by Bastien quickly after, they tackled this issue by creating the first compensation benchmark product for start-ups & scale-ups in France.
With 1,200+ clients across Europe, we can safely say that we found our Product Market Fit.
Our goal is now two-fold:
- Cement our position as the main European compensation benchmarking product for start-ups & scale-ups.
- Expand our product from pure benchmarking to compensation management as a whole.
Here is a short video about our mission & product 👇
🛠️ Your role & responsibilities
Your main goal will be to make our CS team move from a reactive support function to a strategic and proactive Customer Success function.
In order to achieve that, you’ll structure all of Figures’ customer success, onboarding, and support processes, looking to provide the best experience possible in an efficient way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build Customer Success at scale / a digital CS strategy for SMBs
- Build a mid-market Customer Success approach
- Contribute to building a product-led growth & product-led sales strategy
- People management: build, manage & mentor the CS team (currently, we have 5 people in the team)
- Data quality: make sure we have a robust validation process to ensure the good quality of our compensation data
- Customer feedback: ensure the CS team is the voice of the customer at Figures
- Leadership: build good cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing & Product
Even though it’s not an Individual Contributor role, we’ll expect the you to be super hands-on in understanding topics in-depth and finding the problems and the solutions. Most of the time, you’ll own the resolution of the problems by managing other stakeholders (in the CS team or in other teams).
🧩 What we look for
- Lead to Head of level: 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS, including at least 2-3 years successfully managing a CS team.
- Experience with Customer Success at scale / Digital CS.
- Customer Success experience with SMBs(3-10k ACV) & mid-market companies (10k+ ACV).
- Successfully built a CS function from (almost) scratch in a B2B SaaS organisation. Strong people management skills: hiring, managing, mentoring & developing people.
- Has seen the Seed/Series A to Series B journey(1M. to 10M. ARR).
- Has grown the CS team from a few people to 10-15+ people.
- Experience with “complex” onboarding processes where clients need to import and configure their data.
- Experience working with an international team selling into different geographical markets.
- High data literacy: really good at understanding data & very data-driven.
- Alignment with our values:you have a strong sense of ownership, you are pragmatic & you are at ease to give and receive feedback (while not taking yourself too seriously!).
- Fluent or native level English speaker (we are building an international team).
- Based in Europe(or ready to relocate).
- Excited to come to Paris: You’re able to spend 3 days every 2 months with the whole team in our office in Paris.
💰 Compensation & Perks 🎁
You can find all details about our compensation policy here.
- On-market salary. We target the market’s 50th percentile using data from the best benchmark on the market.
👉🏼 The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in the UK, is between £90,000 and £112,000 OTE (including a £72-90k base salary).
👉🏼 The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in Germany or in the Netherlands, is between €87,000 and €112,000 OTE (including a €70-90k base salary).
👉🏼 The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in France, is between €75,000 and €94,000 OTE (including a €60-75k base salary).
Of course that could be adjusted for any outlier profile!
👉🏼 For people who live outside of the those countries, we adjust the compensation based on our Global Salary Convertor’s cost of labor.
- Above-market equity. We allocate 14% of our company towards employee grants, which is considerably above market practices (the average equity pool size is a bit less than 10%).
👉🏼 0.34% to 0.45% ownership of the company, depending on your seniority level (≈ €1.6-2.2M in case of a €1B exit).
- Company incentive program (profit sharing plan).
👉🏼 We believe in a collective sharing of Figures’ success. The purpose of this bonus is to associate employees collectively with the results and/or performance of the company.
👉🏼 The bonus potential is €3,000 under the company-wide bonus scheme.
- Above-market benefits & perks.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. More details here!
- Generous time off policy.25 days of annual paid time off + 1 extra day off every fortnight (we apply a “9-day fortnight” schedule: we get Wednesday or Friday off every other week – learn more about it here!).
- Remote Flexibility. Mandatory 3 days in the office every 2 months (expenses paid by Figures), that’s it!
- Premium Health Insurance & Pension. Each country has its specificities.
- €5Daily Meal Vouchers. It’s a very French thing, everyone will enjoy this benefit!
- Commuting expenses. 100% taken care of by Figures.
- Sustainable mobility allowance.For people based in France: €35 per month if you use one of the eligible transportation to commute to the office.
- Sports subscription/allowance. Sport is pretty much anchored in Figures’ values, so we made it part of our perks: 40€ / month, or Gymlib subscription in France.
- Maternity & parental leave: our basis is the French market minimum, but if you’re in a country with better ones, we’ll align your perks on it, hoping that someday we’ll all be aligned to German standards. 🙌 On top of that:
👉🏼 1-month parental leave for the second parent paid at 100% of the salary.
👉🏼 1-month worked part-time (50%) but paid at 100% when returning from maternity leave.
⚠️ Oh, one last thing you should watch before applying👇🏼 😐
To apply for this job please visit figures.crew.work.
Follow us on social media