FinMe is a stealth mode category-creator start-up in the Fintech and Proptech sectors.
We are building a platform many have dreamt about for decades – making global real-estate transactions digital, fast and fun.
We are well-funded by a top Israeli VC and 40+ strategic international angels from the fintech, insurance, banking, and real-estate sectors.
About the job – Content Writer
We are disrupting the FinTech and PropTech sectors by helping non-US residents invest in US properties digitally. We are streamlining heavy manual processes such as underwriting, banking, mortgages, closing and asset management into one, simple-to-use place.
We are working hard towards our first offering, and want to make sure our voice is heard loud and clear. As our first Content Writer, you will get a chance to help shape the tone of our product and brand – across all platforms and materials, create, innovate and lead our user’s journey and ours while exploring the Real-Estate endeavours in the US market on all its aspects.
We love doing things creatively, think outside the box, expand horizons– be our guide to take big visions and translate them to words which are exquisite, memorable and visual.
- Be the storyteller of our organization.By bringing our vision and ideas into every media and platform we produce, helping us make the entire investment journey, property purchase and management process accessible and easy to understand.
- Work with everyone in the company to create, transform and bring to life content for our product, website, blogs, marketing material, and everything else.
- Make sure our brand is presented in a unique, consistent manner across all media.
- Demonstrated experience producing great content in the Proptech/Fintech industry – A Must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to express complex ideas in a clear, easy-to-understand manner.
- Strong project management skills – working with cross-functional teams to deliver great results.
- A desire to build something new, work in a collaborative environment, and willingness to learn and grow.
- Additional visual, graphic or video editing skills – advantage
- Proficiency in languages other than English – advantage
Follow us on social media