Did you know that the digital marketing industry is projected to grow at an unprecedented rate of over 11%, reaching over $640 billion by 2027?
Are you looking for your next role in sales?
If so, this is the perfect time to join our international and non-traditional revenue development team as the first SDR in our Sydney office!
Our strong and scalable product, a Marketing Data Hub, delivers true value to our customers. You will get the chance to make an impact and grow with Funnel as we grow. We offer a workplace where you will be empowered to take responsibility while being supported by the organization.
What You Will Do
As a Funnel sales development representative, you are the first point of contact with our potential customers. Creating that first unforgettable impression by getting them excited about Funnel. By understanding their pains and needs, you assess whether Funnel would be a good fit for them. You adapt your communication to their situation and expectations, you put a healthy amount of tension into the conversation and if the fit is right, you get them excited to learn more about the product.
You are responsible for converting inbound and outbound leads into Sales Qualified Leads, and booking discovery calls with Account Executives. You understand which leads should be prioritized, which should be politely turned down, and how always to leave them with a good impression of Funnel.
- Qualify and book meetings with key decision-makers within target organizations
- Leverage smart, personalized outreach via phone calls, emails, and social media to gain the attention of and secure buyer conversations with our ideal customers
- Own our CRM (Hubspot) to ensure our activity is entered for account history, knowledge sharing, tracking, forecasting, and notification reminders for follow-up
- Maintain daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
Who You Are
- Preferably 1 year of relevant experience (SDR/BDR) in a sales organization
- B2B sales experience is a plus
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Previous experience with Sales tools like Cognism, Salesloft and Sales Navigator
- Self-starter and self-motivated – you take initiative and seek out opportunities to achieve your personal goals and contribute to achieving the team’s goals
- Team player – you have a “we before me” mentality with a focus on teamwork and humility
- Communication skills – you are adaptable and can talk to people in various roles and personalities
- Curious – you are curious about understanding the prospects’ business and pains, the market, and developing new skills
Benefits as a Funneler
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Private medical insurance (including dental and vision)
- Group life insurance and disability insurance
- Generous wellness allowance
- Stock options program
- Competence development
Who we are
Funnel is a fast-growing tech company within digital marketing, working to help marketers understand how their marketing initiatives relate to their business results. Funnel is a Software as a Service (SaaS) product that helps you to get the very most from your data. Our customers range from big e-commerce companies to advertising agencies and consumer brands. Since the product launch in 2015, we have set up offices in Stockholm, Boston, Dublin, and Sydney and have grown to service thousands of marketers all over the world, with the US as the largest market.
This role is located in the Funnel Sydney office and hired by Funnel Operations Pty Ltd. We value increased in-person collaboration, and as such, we work a minimum of four days a week from our offices.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.funnel.io.