Creativity, curiosity, teamwork & passion for technology: you’ll find that and much more at Holo-Light! We are a young, diverse software company with many unique personalities who give their best every day to unleash the full potential of Augmented and Virtual Reality for industrial applications. With our products, we help companies establish scalable use cases and business models for AR and VR. Just like our solutions, we break new ground and think outside the box. With us, you have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally and to actively shape the future of immersive technologies.
We’re looking for talented, passionate and inspired people who believe in the possibilities of AR and VR to tell compelling stories and want to enable augmented and virtual reality streaming as well as consumption.
If you feel addressed and want to be part of this success story, then now is the right time to join us…
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Holo-Light’s Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will work alongside our Enterprise customers to manage the post-sale experience. CSMs at Holo-Light are customer advocates, working cross-functionally to ensure adoption, retention, and (yes) success for their customers. This role goes beyond just renewals and upsells-it’s about thinking like the customer – understanding their goals and clearing the way for them to succeed. Your engagement with the customer, product knowledge, organizational skills, plus copious empathy ensures the customer feels seen, heard, and thoroughly looked after.
You will maintain a deep understanding of our product portfolio, and together with the sales and solutions leads, present relevant features/functionality tailored to the customer’s unique business needs. You will achieve your retention goal by fostering strong relationships, demonstrating the value of our products and services, and being a staunch advocate for the customer within Holo-Light.
- You onboard customers to facilitate a soft landing and set the tone for their experience with Holo-Light
- You determine success criteria for the customer project, and develop a success plan to deliver against
- You oversee the customer life cycle: Onboarding, maintenance, and sunset
- You conduct regular account reviews (QBRs) to provide a comprehensive and historical overview of the account including past, present and future
- You monitor usage over time, identifying and reporting on patterns and trends that affect the customers’ experience
- You facilitate discussion around new products and enhancements to educate and drive expansion opportunities, looping in technical and/or sales resources when needed
- You monitor progress of customer issues
- You develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders
- You work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues
- You create sales collateral including pricing schemes, usage analyses, etc.
- You have supreme responsiveness
- You work with Sales and Solutions to assess health of account
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise accounts
- You have previous experience working with highly technical products
- You understand the industrial metaverse, AR and VR technologies, cloud computing, streaming, SaaS business structure
- You can work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Experience in Industrial Metaverse Solutions is a plus
- German language skills are a plus
WHAT YOU GET
- Work-life balance, including flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working
- Attractive remuneration in line with industry standards and company pension scheme
- Employee discounts, meal allowance, gym, fruit and many other benefits
- Company health management (massages, physiotherapy, etc.)
- A distinctive team culture with flat hierarchies and high recognition of performance
- High degree of creative freedom and further development prospects in a rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to directly shape the future of Holo-Light in one of the most innovative markets worldwide
Have we aroused your interest? Then send your application to [email protected] and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Founded in 2015, Holo-Light operates out of their primary offices in Munich, Germany and Innsbruck, Austria. We provide software and technology with focus on the enterprise sector (automotive, mechanical engineering, aerospace, etc.). With ISAR we provide a SDK enabling the streaming of all XR applications with more performance. With AR 3S we provide the world’s most powerful XR software for engineers and designers helping them to visualize and work with complex 3D CAD data in collaborative sessions.
Join us and help us enabling the streaming of all Augmented and Virtual Reality applications as well as shape the next level of engineering.