We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join us at Intigriti. You will be a key business partner to support our Global Sales team. As a Revenue Operations Manager, your role will be to deliver ad hoc and strategic programs to support GTM activities, improve sales productivity and drive performance around sales processes, products, and market segments.
The successful candidate must be data-driven, system savvy, intellectually curious, and lead multiple high-impact programs simultaneously with little direction and supervision. This individual will be comfortable dealing with unknowns and take complete control and responsibility for finding simple, scalable solutions to complex problems. Equally, they will have superb analytical and communication skills, be fast learners, and move quickly while keeping focused on the details and the big picture.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Define business requirements and drive delivery for new and existing sales processes and programs across the New Business, Account Management, and Marketing teams.
- Formalize, automate, and improve the delivery of reporting cadences and capabilities including pipeline, data hygiene, forecasting, rep performance, and regional and product performance reviews. Support business leaders with ad hoc Salesforce-based reporting and insights.
- Present findings and insights to sales leadership, GTM stakeholders, and the operations team. Identify and recommend areas to improve processes, data quality, system serviceability (Salesforce, Kluster, Outreach, Hubspot, other BI tools), and GTM decision making.
- Oversee and provide direction for implementing new processes, objects, fields, formulas, page layouts, and record types in Salesforce. Partner with Salesforce engineers to troubleshoot, anticipate and resolve issues.
- Project prioritization and work cross-functionally to drive enhancements. Plan, budget, and resource the efforts to execute against priorities. Ensure programs are completed with high standards and champion adoption plans for new processes, releases, and tools.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 4+ years of hands-on Revenue Operations experience in a high-growth SaaS company supporting a distributed Sales organization.
- A proven record of influencing, developing, and executing initiatives that impact sales team productivity and performance.
- An ability to interrogate and manipulate data from multiple sources (HubSpot, Outreach, Salesforce), the confidence to challenge assumptions and share viewpoints, and the curiosity to understand the impact of the results.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing new processes, automation, and generating insights from existing and new tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify complex problems, recommend and present solutions to senior stakeholders.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
✅ Competitive salary (and discretionary bonus)
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 1-Month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
WHY JOIN US?
Here are some great benefits of joining our team:
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Intigriti is a rapidly expanding cybersecurity company specializing in crowdsourced security services to help organizations protect themselves from cybercrime.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 70,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?