At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary. We build customer value around the world with a passion for preserving the physical, transforming the digital, and respecting the environmental. We pioneered the industry for global records and information management and have established some of the best customer relationships in the industry with 95% of the Fortune 1000 companies among our 225,000 loyal customers. Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement. Here, you’ll be part of a global workforce that embraces the differences among us. And here, we’ll encourage you to Climb Higher for the benefit of our customers and each other. There is so much more, but enough about us. We can’t wait to hear about YOU.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Enablement Consultant to join us at Iron Mountain in the UK. In this key role you will be responsible for enabling revenue performance by providing training, content, processes, practices, and tools needed to support salespeople throughout the buyer’s journey. You will refine, execute, and coach our holistic go-to-market enablement strategy that includes enablement on Iron Mountain systems and processes, products & solutions, industry expertise, sales methodology, the buyer and customer journey, and functional expertise for sales positions. You’ll own the tactics and execution of the enablement programs in your assigned geography and sales segments and provide perspective and feedback to improve strategy and program development. Our Commercial sales teams are growing dramatically and this role has a direct impact on our ability to deliver value to our customers.
Success in this role is defined as working collaboratively and in lockstep with Sales, Commercial Excellence CoE’s, and other key stakeholders to increase sales results, efficiency, and productivity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Onboarding:Ensuring new sellers deliver value as quickly as possible. Examples: Refining, localizing, and managing segment-specific onboarding curricula, executing the program, working with managers and Commercial Excellence Business Partners to assess performance.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Acumen Training & Coaching:Enabling managers and sellers to consistently articulate our value to customers. Examples: Reinforcing our sales methodology and supporting a manager-led coaching program, as well as driving programmatic efforts to improve our story-telling capabilities.
- Product Enablement:Equip sellers to understand and position the value and capabilities of our products and solutions and how they connect to the buyer journey. Examples: Collaborating with the Sales Enablement CoE and Product Enablement team to deliver enablement content and training.
- Sales Plays:Work with Sales Play CoE to enable reps to consistently leverage Sales Plays to drive and close opportunities. Example: Coaching managers and sellers on sales play execution.
- Continuous Improvement:Promote a culture of data-driven continuous improvement and recognition, working in lockstep with Sales Performance CoE, Business Partners, Sales Enablement, and Sales leadership. Examples: Monitor enablement completion/usage data and sales production data to recognize top performers and to identify learning/performance gaps (and align with Sales + Commercial Excellence CoEs to address those gaps).
- Sales Process and Motions:Ensure that sales teams have the content and tools to support conversations throughout the sales process. Examples: Drive the rollout of a refined sales stage process and the related pipeline management and forecasting approach.
- Tool Training & Adoption:Maximize ROI of our sales tool stack, by managing the adoption and optimal usage of enablement and productivity tools. Examples: SFDC, learning management system, sales enablement platform, digital adoption tools (WalkMe), and call analytics platforms.
- Enablement Calendar:Increase selling time and productivity by participating in the development, communication, and execution of an ongoing enablement calendar, coordinating with other cross-functional teams.
- Learning & Development:Optimize effectiveness and ROI of training and enablement time, tools, and content. Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning resources, and practices. Example: creating and facilitating engaging in-person or virtual workshops and simulations
- Translation, Localization, and Tailoring:Facilitate the effectiveness of sales and enablement training, content, messaging, and communications through the tailoring, translation, and localization of approaches and content as required. Occasionally there may be a need to engage in the translation, localization, or tailoring outside of the standard sales training & enablement (training, content, messaging, and communications) but these scenarios are exceptions and approved by leadership.
- Evaluation of Metrics and Impact:Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to understand where your teams have growth opportunities that will drive improved business results. Example: Demonstrate the business impact of enablement efforts.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Ability to motivate others on a team and help them succeed
- 3+ years working in a Sales, Marketing, and/or Customer Success Enablement role
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data insights to drive decision-making
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration with diverse staff members at all levels
- Experience in executing an Enablement Strategy for field-based teams in the 100 person range
- A strong understanding of the different Sales enablement needs in technology or professional services companies
- In-depth understanding of sales and technical delivery teams – value-based selling.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted relationships across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
- A passion for the learner experience and an understanding of how to apply best practices in adult learning
- A Bachelor’s degree or License degree (based on the higher education”LMD” degree structure) with a total of 3-4 years of educational study (180 – 240 ECTS) or equivalent is preferred
- English is mandatory, multiple languages are a plus.
- Ability to travel 25%.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent remuneration including bonus scheme and healthcare
- Development opportunities associated with a global super brand
- Be part of an ever evolving global organisation focused on transformation and innovation.
- A support system where you have a safe place to voice your opinion, share feedback, and be your true authentic self.
- Here, you’ll bring your expertise and creativity to a workplace that thrives on continuous improvement.
- Global connectivity to learn from 26,000+ teammates across 52 countries.
- Be part of a winning team who embrace diversity, inclusion, and our differences.
Category: Sales Operations Group
Iron Mountain Incorporated, founded in 1951, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world in approximately 50 countries, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts.
Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, as well as data centers, cloud services, and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working.
If you have a physical or mental disability that requires special accommodations, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected] . See the Supplement to learn more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE