Jackrabbit Technologies is the leading provider of software and services that help youth activity centers — gymnastics, dance, cheer, swim, music, childcare, and others — grow and operate efficiently. We are an entrepreneurial-minded, rapidly-growing SaaS company that has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in North Carolina and one of North Carolina’s Top Industry-Driven Technology Companies. Jackrabbit Technologies’ SaaS solution powers nearly 7000 clients in 35 countries around the world.
Our culture empowers YOU.
We hire people passionate about what they do, provide them with the tools to succeed, and then get out of their way! Living our vision, mission, and values, our people are what make Jackrabbit Technologies an awesome place to work. And that “awesome place” is virtual–all of our employees enjoy the privilege of working remotely. We always have and always will. So, you must have reliable high-speed internet access. We are interested in speaking to qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the U.S. We are not able to sponsor visas.
What you’ll do.
As an Event Marketing Specialist, you will report to the Head of Growth Marketing, and work in tandem with the sales, client success, and marketing teams to develop and execute in-person and virtual events.
You will also be responsible for managing Jackrabbit’s presence at approximately 30 trade shows across North America, as well as in-person and virtual industry events throughout the year. You will be a key relationship builder and optimize field campaigns to drive results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategize, build and execute campaigns for all in-person and virtual events, including content creation, promotional items, and supporting event materials.
- Plan and host virtual events that generate new marketing qualified leads, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Execute co-marketing and strategic alliance opportunities by way of virtual events, in-person engagements, and ongoing promotional campaigns.
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing Operations teams to ensure proper management of virtual event registration tools, tracking and reporting, and the creation of event landing pages.
- Work with Brand and Product Marketing teams to produce copy for digital and print trade show booth collateral.
- Execute day-of event operation on virtual platforms and at North American trade show venues.
- Provide lead generation and follow-up sales enablement materials to trade show event staff.
- Own prospect pre-event communication campaigns and follow-up nurture activities via email, direct mail, social media, and other communication channels as you see fit.
- Collaborate with Brand, Product, and Lifecycle marketing, as well as Sales and Client Success teams to ensure proper target messaging and positioning.
- Perform analysis of the event’s successes, conduct post-event debriefs, and prepare results for reporting to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor competitor field activity closely and develop counter strategies.
What you’re about.
- You’re a strong collaborator capable of creating successful workflows across marketing, product, sales, channel, and other departments.
- You’re a storyteller with the ability to create unique, engaging content and give direction to others.
- You have a sharp eye for detail, are flexible, proactive, and a team player with an unwavering commitment to delivering revenue and results.
- You can demonstrate a proven track record of collaborating closely with event logistics teams.
- You have outstanding time management and project management skills, as well as a natural ability for reporting and budgeting.
- You have superior organizational skills and time management skills, especially while traveling on the road.
In addition, you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 5+ years of marketing and lead generation experience with 2-3 years working in the B2B or SaaS technology industry
- 3+ years of event hosting or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to design and execute high-impact marketing programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A data-driven and analytical mindset
- Proficiency in using HubSpot or similar CRM platforms for campaign planning, execution, tracking, performance reporting, and dashboard creation
- Strong work ethic, project management, and organization skills with an eye for detail and the ability to bring an idea to life with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate and advocate ideas to team members, as well as execute and be hands-on.
- Ability to work cross-functionally at all levels of the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to grammar and tone.
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- A willingness to travel, up to 40%, host and support events
Platform Experience Desired:
- Marketing Automation software like HubSpot, Salesforce, or Marketo
- Active Campaigns
- Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design platforms like Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, Canva, etc.
- Google Meet Webinars
- Google Workspace (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Virtual event and webinar platforms, such as Zoom, Demio, Accelevents, etc.
What you will love about us.
- Our Culture! Read what our employees say about working at Jackrabbit on Glassdoor.
- We work remotely. We always have – we always will!
- Our Health and Wellness Benefits. Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
- We help you with the unexpected. Company-Paid Disability and Life Insurance. Opportunity to elect Critical Illness and Accident Insurance. Plus confidential access to legal and life counseling and mental health support available 24/7.
- Your future looks bright at Jackrabbit. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to financial planning.
- We pay you to play, rest, recharge and balance your life. Paid Time Off, Paid Parental and Sabbatical leaves.
- You will grow your skills with us. Annual allowance for professional development.
- We give back. Paid Time to volunteer in your community.
Jackrabbit Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on social media