Kicksaw is a tightly-knit team of smart, energetic thinkers, dreamers, explorers, and problem-solvers. We offer world-class Salesforce implementations, data migrations, process optimizations, tool integrations, and data sourcing/enrichment services that boost our clients’ revenue teams, and we have fun while doing it.
About the role:
The RevOps Strategist – AOD (Admin-on-Demand) helps position Kicksaw as a leader in Salesforce Consulting and plays an important role in the success of Kicksaw’s client relationships and implementations. As part of the Delivery team and reporting to the Delivery Manager, the RevOps Strategist will be the main contact for client projects that require on-demand technical services. The RevOps Strategist advises, designs, and delivers On Demand implementation services while driving and maintaining successful client relationships.
This is an incredible opportunity for a RevOps professional with direct Salesforce experience to work in a technically creative environment that believes in an employee-first culture!
What the RevOps Strategist will do:
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery
- Act as a solution architect, designing an efficient, scalable solution for implementation
- Analyze the impact of the solution on the state of the business’ goals
- Advise on business processes for various business units to ensure streamlined workflows
- Accountable for all elements of On Demand projects including scheduling, risks, dependencies, and issues to deliver exceptional value and client satisfaction
- Manage On Demand project scope and changes
- Resolve issues, conflicts, and critical path deliverables
- Ensure projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and quality standards via internal team collaboration and client communication
- Translate business requirements into options for the customer and explain the pros/cons of each
- Stay organized and disciplined about tracking projects, delivery, and timelines
- Meet ad hoc with clients to get a sense of technical requirements
- Communicate clearly and succinctly via email, Slack, or over the phone
- Provide realistic estimates for work and delivery times
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, in any capacity
The right candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce Admin experience
- 2+ years of consulting or implementation experience
- 2+ years of client-facing project management experience
- 2+ years of high-tech SaaS project management experience, including gathering requirements from the client, tracking and planning projects, and working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ Salesforce certification(s): Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Data Architecture and Management Designer, or Community Cloud Consultant
- Strong task and client management skills
- Ability to work with and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously
- Ability to walk through technical logic at a detailed level
- Ability to demonstrate and drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Adept at project management, leadership, and business strategy
- Proficient with complex declarative automation, reporting, dashboards, and Salesforce data object model
- Understands technical stories and technical debt
- Understands underlying technical architecture at a detailed level
Bonus Points for:
- Experience working in a Salesforce consulting environment
- Experience working in a high growth environment
- This full-time position is 100% remote and includes competitive pay, benefits package (medical, dental, & vision), unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, technology stipend, professional development, social activities, and more!
- Base compensation range: $80,000 – $105,000 (USD) + bonus
- Final compensation offers are based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
Why you’ll love working at Kicksaw:
Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in 2023! In addition to compensation and benefits, you’ll get to work with curious, knowledgeable, and adventurous team members who enjoy their work and are passionate about what they do.
Kicksaw is made up of a diverse group of lifelong learners, pioneering spirits, and creative thinkers. We’re all unique, but there are certain core values that we each adhere to. They’re our guiding principles, our collective “North Star,” that we live by today and push to be better at tomorrow:
- Be You
- Own It
- Work Together
- Keep It Simple
At Kicksaw, we’re growing fast and are anticipating more growth to come in 2023. We need great leaders to get there! If this role speaks to you, and you want to work with a company that’s fully remote, committed to supporting veterans, and focused on quality of life then please apply!
Salesforce implementations, minus the headache. We’re all about forward-thinking, savvy solutions, done right the first time. It’s innovation the way you always dreamed it could be.
Follow us on social media