What is Leapsome?
Leapsome is the all-in-one platform for people enablement and engagement. We combine tools for goals & OKR management, performance reviews and 360s, employee engagement surveys, continuous feedback, as well as team and 1:1 meetings into an easy-to-use, customizable platform.
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. That’s why we help companies create environments where people can achieve goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships — our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone!
CEOs and HR/People Operations teams in international, forward-thinking companies like Spotify, Mercedes-Benz, Unity, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people enablement processes. Forbes magazine listed Leapsome as one of the 100 most innovative startups in Germany.
After successfully bootstrapping to more than 1,000 customers, Leapsome raised $60 million in Series A Funding led by Insight Partners in March 2022. The funding will allow us to further invest in developing our leading people enablement platform for our customers, create an even stronger employee experience, and open our first US office in NYC, making it a very exciting point in our journey to join Leapsome.
We stay true to our values in everything we do at Leapsome.
- Listen & learn — We always seek understanding. It helps us grow together and learn from each other.
- Challenge the status quo — We challenge ourselves and don’t walk the beaten path just because everyone else does.
- Be honest & transparent — We are honest and transparent with each other and ourselves.
- Seek impact — We hold ourselves accountable for the impact we want to have in this world.
- Take ownership & pursue excellence — We’re a group of smart and dedicated people, we trust each other to truly own our work.
- Be kind & humble — We are more than just colleagues — we genuinely care for each other.
The Senior Manager of Go-To-Market (GTM) Systems will be responsible for the overarching GTM technology ecosystem at Leapsome. The first major project will be a transition of CRM from Hubspot to Salesforce. The role will ultimately be leading the Salesforce Centre of Excellence which is responsible for the Salesforce roadmap across the company and GTM tech stack. We are looking for someone who is passionate about Salesforce and its ecosystem, enjoys working closely with stakeholders, is hungry for challenges, and possesses the emotional insight to address them.
What is your job?
- Lead the transition of our CRM system from Hubspot to Salesforce, ensuring minimal disruption to the business and a seamless migration of data and processes.
- Stay current on new features and capabilities of Leapsome’s GTM technology stack to continuously improve system effectiveness, including evaluating existing stack and reviewing current needs, gaps, and removal requirements
- Design our end-to-end process and solutions and map technology to these needs.
- Manage any necessary platform migrations and integrations associated with the end-to-end design
- Be our gatekeeper for technology and the subject matter expert
- Manage & optimize cross-platform workflow orchestration, ensuring consistency of information across our core GTM technologies
- Partner with internal RevOps and BI teams to ensure trust in data mapping back to our design process
- Steer the vision of Salesforce at Leapsome, including understanding the full potential of the platform to solve business and customer challenges
- Primary relationship owner for all internal and external stakeholders of the Salesforce platform
- Project Manager for all strategic projects in our GTM System roadmap
- Configure, maintain and optimize Salesforce to support our sales, marketing, and customer success teams, including the creation of custom objects, workflows, and reports
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute go-to-market systems and tooling initiatives
- Monitor and report on performance metrics related to go-to-market systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure GTM systems support business objectives and enable data-driven decision-making
- Monitor system performance, resolve any issues, and implement necessary updates and improvements to ensure optimal performance and security.
Who are we looking for?
- Skilled at platform migration projects and able to discuss successful migrations, including large-scale overhauls of existing platforms
- Experience in SFDC workflows, custom integrations, and API
- Strong ability to manage multiple and competing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong communication and cross-functional skills. – be able to showcase how you have worked well with cross-functional operational teams and have a professional presence
- Technical profile but has the business insight to understand and orient workstreams around strategic company objectives
- You’ll bring creative solutions to sophisticated problems, have knowledge of how other companies have utilized systems in a similar way, and demonstrate an ability to bring those learnings to Leapsome
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce administration and/or development, with a proven track record of managing and optimizing GTM systems
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (Advanced Certification is a plus)
- Knowledge of the SaaS GTM software stack, including Planhat, SalesLoft, Gong, and 6Sense
Benefits at Leapsome
- Impact: Become part of a fast-growing scale-up taking over the People Performance & Enablement space by making work fulfilling for more than two million people by 2025
- Teammates: Join a diverse and international team of talented, smart, and kind people
- Feedback and recognition: We value feedback exchange and celebrating successes — big and small
- Hybrid model: Enjoy our hybrid model by working from home or in our office, with a comfortable work-from-home budget
- Flexible work: Experience a work-life balance with flexible hours and the option of working elsewhere for up to 2 months per year
- Vacation: Take 30 vacation days every year, plus public holidays
- Parental leave: Up to 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave, with additional unpaid leave option
- Competitive package: Competitive salary, benefits, and a pre-IPO equity package
- Financial wellness: Employer-sponsored 401(k), plus access to Origin, a financial wellness tool for your financial planning, advising, and support
- Health care: Robust medical, dental, vision, and life and disability insurance plans. Additional perks include One Medical, telehealth services, and access for employees and dependents to a healthcare advocacy team.
- Mental health: Access to 1:1 therapy sessions via our mental health partner, plus company workshops and learning pathways on topics like mindfulness and digital wellness
- Wellness: Stay active and healthy with our company-sponsored wellness benefits
- Learning and development: Develop your skills with a $2,000 annual development budget and dedicated time for learning
- Commuter benefits
Want to be part of Leapsome?
Just send us your Resume!
A cover letter isn’t necessary, but we’d appreciate a brief answer to these questions: Why Leapsome? Why you?
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information already mentioned in your CV.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Check us out at Glassdoor and Kununu
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Help us make work fulfilling for everyone!
At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone. We help companies create environments where people can achieve shared goals, build authentic relationships, learn, and grow together.
Interested in joining us?
Put simply; our purpose is to make work fulfilling for everyone. And we know how to get there. But we can only do this by “walking our talk” and building a diverse company where people — not just the business — thrive.
Expected Base Salary: $140,000 to $160,000
This role will be eligible for additional compensation in the form of bonuses and stock options.
For compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar-stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges on all US job advertisements.
Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise.