Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We’re building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt’s high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world’s best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Sequoia Capital, Intel Capital, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and London.
What you’ll do
The Senior Revenue Operations Manager will work with our existing team to enable the achievement of our revenue goals by identifying, building out, and improving business opportunities, systems, and processes for our go to market teams
This position will be based out of our Boston office and employees will be expected to come into the office in a hybrid capacity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help heads of Commercial, Public Sector, and Marketing operationalize go to market strategies by identifying and implementing changes to tools, systems, processes, and organizational models
- Develop and lead change and program management across the go-to-market organizations; set an example for the entire company on effective delivery of programs and solutions
- Develop KPIs to help company understand efficacy and improvement opportunities to our revenue processes and strategies
- Document and disseminate knowledge of critical business systems e.g. Salesforce; create a backup to key functions such as deal desk and systems administration for the commercial teams
- Identify tool & process weaknesses or gaps; design solutions for these gaps in partnership with management and operational leads
- Develop and execute plans for deployment of process/tool improvements or new processes/toolsOwner and/or backup of critical functions and tools – SFDC admin, marketing platform admin, deal desk process
- Perform analysis using reporting from internal (SFDC, Zendesk, etc) and external (e.g. Forrester reports) information sources to inform go to market strategies
- Develop reporting for ICs, managers, and leadership to help them better execute their jobs and understand business performance
Successful candidates will have:
- 7+ years experience at SaaS and/or Technology Consulting companies in operational and/or client-facing roles
- Familiarity with Salesforce; capable of SFDC administration
- 1+ years at high growth startup
- Familiarity with modeling in Excel/GSheets
- Highly effective at verbal and written communication
What we offer:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle
Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
All US employees are required to be vaccinated per Lilt’s Company policy (some exceptions may apply)
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Follow us on social media