LiveIntent is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our team and play a key role in setting our Revenue teams up for scalable success. The Sales Operations Manager will work cross-functionally to ensure we optimize our sales processes and related technologies to fit our latest product offerings and market strategies. This includes managing our vision and innovation within the implementation of our CRM (Salesforce), its related workflows, integrated systems, and associated change management.
- CRM administration and configuration (Salesforce) including evaluating continuous improvement projects, data integrity management, and integrations with related softwares
- Support CRM process setup for the quote to cash process, partnering with related teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally within Revenue Operations, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Legal Operations, Media Operations, Finance, Analytics, Sales and Customer Success to ensure streamlined processes are implemented
- Drive efficient workflows through configuration of sales-related tools and softwares
- Manage Sales pipeline procedures and forecast data maintenance through monthly pipeline meetings
- Build and support new SLA frameworks for working with Sales Operations
- Maintain data integrity for lead journey across multiple departments such as Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- Facilitate sales territory planning with leadership and marketing teams to optimize prospect list efficiency
- A minimum of 4 years of sales operations or other relevant operations experience
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator; Salesforce certification preferred
- You enjoy digging into data to surface trends, insights and uncover innovative solutions to problems
- You’re up-to-date on the latest softwares for sales teams, and excited to implement best-in-class tools and workflows
- You’re highly resourceful and capable of addressing ambiguous challenges
- You balance thinking strategically with deeply detailed execution in your work
- Adaptability through fast-paced environment and changing business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, reporting and problem-solving skills
- Proven success partnering with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Operations teams
We are remote-first with offices located in NYC, Berlin and Copenhagen to give team members places to come together and collaborate. These locations are open for those that would prefer to work from a company office location on a more frequent basis. You chose what works best for you.
We support employee health and wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage through two different providers with many plans being offered with 100% premium coverage for individuals and families, along with access to our 24/7 telemedicine provider Eden Health
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave from day one of employment for the birth or adoption of a child
- Flexible PTO – We believe that time off to rest and recharge is important to all our employees and benefits everyone
- Summer Fridays
- Access to BetterUp Care which focuses on the importance of mental fitness by providing confidential coaching and support to help build resilience and sustain well-being as we all navigate the ups and downs of life
- Monthly wellness expense to use towards gym membership, subscription plan, fitness classes or personal wellness
- Access to Alma and our Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees
- WFH expense reimbursement to ensure you are set up for success
- Voluntary benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident and Hospital Insurance, Life Insurance, Metlaw and Identity Theft Alert System
- 401k program
- Discount programs with Nationwide for Pet Insurance and Aflac along with exclusive deals on ticket and travel offers
We foster belonging, inclusion, and diversity to help you live your best work life with programs and initiatives such as:
- Mid-year and annual performance and compensation review process
- Our ERG Framework and DEI Executive Committee gladly supports several communities such as Asian Alliance at LiveIntent, BlackIntent, Juntos, Parents of LiveIntent, PrideIntent, & Women with Intent
- Educational Sessions
- Weekly & Quarterly employee engagement activities (trivia nights, interactive Slack channels, spirit weeks, and educational film discussions to name a few)
LiveIntent, one of the world’s largest people-based marketing platforms, connects 2,500 publishing and advertising brands with over 250 MM verified people every month across all types of media. With the anonymized email address at the center of its industry-leading identity graph, LiveIntent provides brands with solutions that help them monetize, acquire, and retain real people, even where cookies don’t work. LiveIntent enriches a brands’ data, making it possible for them to deepen their understanding of their audiences, and more effectively market to people wherever they are present and paying attention. LiveIntent has employees located in Denmark, Germany, UK and US along with offices in New York, Berlin, and Copenhagen.
Instilling diversity, a sense of belonging, and empowerment into LiveIntent’s culture, core values, and vision is core to our success. Our ERG framework and DEI Executive Committee gladly supports several communities such as Asian Alliance at LiveIntent, BlackIntent, Juntos, Parents of LiveIntent, PrideIntent, & Women with Intent which provide individuals at the organization the chance to voice their opinions and feel heard in a space that is safe and welcoming.
LiveIntent is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
The base salary for this position begins at $100,000 with a maximum salary opportunity of $130,000.
When determining compensation for roles, we look at qualifications needed for the position along with the mix of required and preferred skills/experiences, market data, and existing team equity. We rarely hire an individual into a position at the top of the salary band due to the belief that we are hiring people into roles that also challenge them to learn and grow. The band highlights that potential. We put an emphasis on growth and development through our performance and compensation reviews 2x a year in parallel with ongoing conversions with your manager throughout the year.
Follow us on social media