Management Controls, Inc is a fast-growing, Houston-based enterprise software developer and services provider of contractor management solutions with over 160 employees across the U.S., Canada, and Australia. Our flagship platform, TRACK, enables companies at more than 300 global sites to operate more profitably by giving them greater visibility, control, and efficiency in managing contracted labor, equipment, and materials costs. Our customers save an average of 15% on total contractor spend each year, processing more than $50 billion annually in contractor spending.
Privately-owned and founded in 1989, MCi is experiencing rapid growth and global expansion and is searching for an Account Based Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you love rocking demand-generation programs and filling the marketing and sales funnel, and are a strategic and creative thinker with an analytical mind, this is the role for you!
In addition to the normal tech company benefits like stocked kitchens, an in-house gym, bonuses, and flexible PTO, the company also offers 100% paid healthcare. So, if you want to work for a company that takes care of you and those you love, values creativity, learning, and individual contribution think about joining the team.
You will work closely with Sales to identify target accounts and with Marketing to build multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness and leads for MCi’s flagship software, Track, and our related services. You play a critical role in generating demand within the target accounts, driving outreach through the Business Development reps, and growing our pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Sales to identify Tier I accounts and target personas within each account
- Work with Product Marketing to leverage core messaging and develop and test persona-based messages in your campaigns to drive greater effectiveness
- Own campaign development and execution of 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many ABM initiatives using a broad range of data-driven, multi-channel programs and campaigns to drive coverage, engagement, leads, and pipeline
- Maximize the breadth of channels used in campaigns including email, landing pages, 3rd party and hosted events, webinars, paid ads, paid social, direct mail, phone, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and BDRs to drive additional campaign outreach including LinkedIn, Email, and Phone calls. Share campaign schedules, messaging, scripts, and performance targets
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop product launch related campaign materials and map/coordinate content to different buyer journeys
- Write copy to support campaigns including email scripts, landing pages, and ad copy
- Measure, analyze, and report on impact of ABM campaigns on strategic accounts, buying groups, and pipeline/revenue attribution
- 3+ years of experience in Account Based Marketing, and/or related campaign development and execution
- Deep understanding of ABM tactics, metrics, and measurements and how they relate to enterprise buying cycles, sales processes, and stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Excellent writing and communication skills to craft persona-based messaging and outreach scripts
- Familiarity or experience with HubSpot and related technologies such as CRMs, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Strong self-starter, curious to learn, and ability to pick things up quickly and make them your own
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, marketing, or related field
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.
Follow us on social media