At mason, we’re building the future of commerce.
We’re redefining how global brands win over online customers – and create a meaningful, long-lasting connection with them.
Our product lines are AI-native and forged with data, expertise & experience. And we’re backed by Accel & top-notch operators including Lightspeed, Gaingels, Ideaspring Capital +more.
About the role
Do brands like Glossier, Allbirds, Chumbak bring a sparkle to your eyes? Does developing marketing strategies for young entrepreneurs and eCommerce heads alike sounds like your calling?
We are looking for someone who has a passion for commerce with familiarity of the eCommerce stack.
Shape go-to-market and user value creation for the fast growing Shopping Engine at mason.
What you’ll do
- Be the face of the Shopping Engine – contribute at events or panels on the future of commerce and the shifting of the new tech stack of creation. Speaker/evangelist on podcast community and events.
- Define a compelling and relevant and timely set of value propositions for eCommerce entrepreneurs & business heads alike
- Identify key marketing partnerships, venues to build relationships with brand builders – from novices to experts
- Build out value props, use cases, thought leadership, assets across channels, including the website, SHELF and eCommerce Field Guide
- Support influencers within eCommerce with collabs, webinars, features etc.
- Build out early network & community for eCommerce
- Your success will be measured by growth in accounts and revenue for the Shopping Engine. Build top of funnel programs to attract brands & retailers primarily in the US & Canada supported by other english speaking regions.
What you’ll bring:
- Experienced product marketing, industry marketing, or marketing in a media company (2+ years) with proven results
- Recent experience as a product marketer, supporting eCommerce community or marketing segment
- Detailed project management experience. Analytical, data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent communicator and collaborator across marketing, customer success, product, engineering and sales teams
- Excellent written skills
- Experience working with/ using Amplitude, Google Analytics, io or other email marketing tools, Webflow, Segment, and in product messaging tools. Experience in the media creation process, having worked with creator-oriented tools (such as Synthesia, Descript, Figma, Canva etc.)
- Experience at a B2C/B2B/SaaS company
Why this role is unique
- Combination of DTC + SaaS– You get the best of both worlds: B2C and B2B. We aren’t your typical SaaS company in that we are catering to people who understand how to market to consumers REALLY well. So we get to be experts in both.
- Core to Growth– Product marketing is a key growth lever that provides a broader network effect. Your role is key to the success of the growth program at large.
- Inside View Of Leading Companies– This role is an interesting way to get an inside view of strategies from leading DTC companies. You will get to learn from leaders, understand trends across the industry, and become a knowledge expert in growing industries like DTC, e-commerce, growth, analytics, performance marketing and machine learning.
About the company
Entrepreneurs – that’s who we stand for.
- mason is an Accel Partners portfolio company, HQ-ed out of Palo Alto & Bengaluru, now also in Toronto.
- Your peers are a world-class team from diverse backgrounds, each with a track record of persistence, success & ownership. We come to work every day knowing we’re working on a game-changing solution to a complex problem. And they know how to have fun, too.
- We provide health benefits & lifestyle choices to all employees 😷
- 🧓We have a product advisory & board of some of the finest product brains in the world
- 👂🏽We also believe that everyone’s voice is unique and valuable.
- 👫🏿And last but not least, we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or other differences. If you have a disability or particular need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit getmason.notion.site.