MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, and what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to ignite the greatness in others.
MasterClass at Work is a high growth, high priority part of MasterClass. It has grown rapidly over the last two years, and continues to drive growth for the company. Sales Operations is the backbone that helps ensure our Enterprise team is properly equipped with the right tools, analytics, and strategy to be successful in the field.
What You Will Do:
As the Director, Sales Operations, you will set the long term sales strategy, create processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency, and lead the Sales Operations team. You will also…
- Implement early warning systems to help actively manage the growth of the business (i.e. qualified pipeline, funnel activity, sales performance/execution, forecasting, etc.)
- Develop and implement sales strategies that support the company’s growth goals and objectives in collaboration with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- Manage the weekly forecasting and pipeline reporting cadence
- Lead discussions about weekly and monthly metrics, including leading and lagging indicators for sales pipeline, sales activities, sales execution (win rates/sales cycle)
- Drive annual and long-range planning, optimize sales flow and enable deal delivery in partnership with Sales Leadership, Finance, and other cross-functional teams
- Lead territory and quota planning in alignment with the overall annual plan to motivate and reward sales teams. Ensure proper performance management for the sales team.
- Facilitate the operational elements of executing on the plan, including alignment of Sales capacity and territories to overlay resources
- Provide a clean, centralized, and standardized view of the Sales funnel and associated KPIs to enable target setting and tracking the health of the business
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Extensive experience in Sales Operations positions and Sales Operations leadership positions with the ability to develop strategy while also rolling up your sleeves
- Proven track record of successfully orchestrating large scale transformation projects
- Ability to tie strategy and analytics to the sales operations strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Leadership
- Previous experience with Salesforce and scaling SaaS companies strongly preferred
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
The salary range below is for NYC/CA/WA. As a company, we have a location based strategy, which means the disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential associated with the location where the position may be filled.MasterClass’s salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. In addition to salary, we also offer equity and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, flexible PTO, and more). The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description, however we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, and recognize that the person we hire may be less experienced (or more senior) than this job description as posted. If that ends up being the case, the updated salary range will be communicated with you as a candidate.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://revpath.dealhub.io/jobs/29178100-director-sales-operations→
Follow us on social media