Maze is a Series B-funded startup building the future of product research for modern teams. We’re backed by some of the world’s best funds and have an extensive advisory network.
We’re on a mission to empower modern teams to build better user experiences by testing and learning rapidly with real users. To do this, we’ve partnered with the world’s biggest design tools, including Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Sketch, and Marvel. We power over 60,000 brands globally, including IBM, Logitech, Pipedrive, Uber, Greenpeace, and Braze.
We’re a fully remote team working across 35+ countries. You’ll be joining a passionate team whose resumes include Canva, Figma, GitLab, Google, InVision, Typeform and Zendesk.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In your role, you will work closely with:
- Bozena Pieniazek, VP of Marketing (ex Typeform, TravelPerk)
- Alex Jost, Principal PMM (ex HotJar)
- Naomi Francis, Principal PMM (ex Marvel, Tripactions)
- Jake Stergar, Director of Sales (ex Figma, InVision)
- Netali Jakubovitz, Director of Product (ex Doodle)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will partner closely with the VP of Marketing and form part of the Marketing leadership team to build a coherent Marketing strategy that drives business growth
- You will partner with Sales & Product to develop Maze’s go-to-market strategy, including positioning, messaging, pricing & packaging, competitive intelligence, and GTM enablement, and finally lead the execution thereof with your team
- You will be responsible for setting team targets, defining budgets, and analyzing and reporting on the team’s performance and ROI
- You will partner with Business Operations to evaluate the impact of PMM programs, make data-driven optimizations, and report on results and insights across stakeholders
- You will build and develop a high-performing PMM team, including coaching, L&D, and people management
- You will be responsible for communicating roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across the organization from partner teams to executive levels
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 7+ years of experience in PMM, 3+ years of experience in people management
- You have a proven track record of leading PMM programs, such as positioning & messaging, pricing & packaging, customer & competitive research, and GTM enablement
- You can create a strategic vision and communicate it in a way that motivates your team and gets buy-in across departments
- You have experience working in a high-growth B2B SaaS company focused on selling to Enterprise audiences
- You have a data-driven approach and are great at identifying high-impact tasks and leading the team to launch, learn, and iterate
- You’re a problem solver at heart and know how to move things forward with limited resourcing or roadblocks
- You have experience working and leading teams in a fully remote environment
Maze values transparency and it enables us to approach compensation equitably across the world. We are informed by data and regularly check our salary ranges (either United States or Rest of World) against other venture backed companies. Additionally, we are proud of our holistic and generous benefits offerings, included in every compensation package.
The typical compensation for this role ranges from $136,000 to $184,000. Your salary is dependent upon many factors, including years of experience, expertise, etc. Don’t let the typical compensation range for this role stop you from applying; during your first interview, you can expect to have an open conversation with your recruiter regarding your compensation expectations.
Thoughts to share about how Maze communicates compensation? We’re open to hearing your insights and feedback.
At Maze, we are dedicated to building an equitable, inclusive, and authentic workspace. Unique and diverse perspectives are welcomed, and continuous growth is encouraged. We believe that people are more than their resumes, so if your past experience looks different than the criteria listed, we’d still love to hear from you. We appreciate and celebrate non-traditional life routes and encourage you to apply should you connect with a job description or the Maze culture.
Why Maze is unique
- Early-stage startup:You will join an early-stage startup with less than 200 team members. This means you’ll have the unique opportunity to directly impact success and help shape the future of Maze.
- Category:We’re on a mission to democratize user testing and are truly excited about defining a new space where anyone can test and learn rapidly.
- Product-market Fit:We already have a strong product-market fit for product designers and a NPS of 60, and we’re excited to build on top of this to reach PMF for our new user segments.
- 5x Growth:We’re a fast-growing startup and we have big goals! You will have the opportunity to impact Maze’s growth and help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- Health insurance with international coverage, vision, and dental: 100% of the team member premium paid
- For some locations, coverage options vary, please see our benefits pages for more information
- Dental insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- For US team members this includes orthodontics
- Free access to proper mental health care, unlimited virtual therapy sessions (with a human)
- Life and Disability Insurance, 100% of the team member premium paid
- Unlimited, flexible time off
- Meaningful equity
- Company retreats, fully paid for by Maze
- New MacBook (laptop), paid for by Maze
- Paid Family leave: 16 weeks for birth or adoptive parents
- $500/month in benefits to be used at your discretion, get the benefits that matter to you with our flexible a-maze-ing benefits
- $1,500 remote work setup fund to ensure you can set up a productive work space
- Flexible work schedule where you manage your own working hours
- Monthly Bonus.ly points that are awarded to others to recognize teamwork, dedication and helpfulness – points can be cashed out for gift cards and more
- Virtual social engagements randomly throughout the year and gaming sessions every other Thursday
- SWAG, we have some really cool swag
- Open, transparent culture that includes virtual: lunch-and-learns, coffee chats, quarterly all-hands meetings, and more
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.
Follow us on social media