We’re on a mission to enable human potential. “Robinhood of opportunity”
Moonhub is the modern recruiting platform for impactful companies to win in the war for talent. World-changing companies are losing ground because they can’t hire fast enough, and the world’s largest recruiting agencies haven’t innovated deeply in 50 years. Moonhub’s founding team of technology experts (Stanford Computer Science / PhDs / MBAs, ex Facebook, ex McKinsey) is build in a modern recruiting agency from the ground up with cutting-edge AI and technology.
We’re growing quickly and have raised significant funding from tier-1 investors. We have the unique opportunity to help millions of people find impactful careers and are a looking for passionate self starters to be part of our team.
We are building the future of equitable opportunity. In line with this, we believe in a diverse and inclusive team where everyone is welcome.
This is a fast-paced role with extensive growth potential for someone with a strong marketing background and entrepreneurial DNA. You will work closely with our sales and executive team to experiment with and implement our product, content, and community marketing strategies as our first marketing executive. You will get to work with a world-class org and help grow a startup from day one. The ideal candidate is capable of wearing multiple hats, and has deep experience and operational expertise at an HR SaaS startup.
Moonhub is a remote-first company and we have off-sites along with local meetups.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute on creative, high ROI marketing strategies to generate more inbound sales leads
- Rapidly test and iterate on various marketing channels to identify high ROI opportunities
- Build and activate a community of potential customers to enhance growth
- Plan and organize virtual and live events like webinars, fireside chats, launch events, etc for potential customers to engage with Moonhub and build the brand
- Own the content calendar, working with writers, sales, and product to identify content creation opportunities aligned with the company’s go to market strategy.
- Measure and act on the results of marketing efforts. Distribute insightful analytics for consumption by the marketing, sales, product management, and executive teams.
- Grow the marketing function at Moonhub
Skills & Qualifications
- Have 5+ years in early-stage marketing, implementing both traditional and growth hacking techniques
- Have 2+ years of experience working at an B2B HR startup
- Have a data and results-driven mindset combined with strong creative sense
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- A driven, enthusiastic and hard-working personality
- Desire to grow quickly by going above and beyond expectations
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $100,000 to $175,000 in the US;
- This position is eligible for significant equity
Moonhub is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Follow us on social media