- Play a pivotal role in the set-up and optimisation of the organisation’s marketing programs.
- Working alongside the Team, support and enable their initiatives by building the digital underpinning architecture of any marketing campaign / program, including digital advertising.
- Report on campaign / program performance, provide reporting dashboards and analytics to the team.
- Providing training to team members and the sales team, including onboarding where needed.
- Assist in the management of the marketing technology stack, and its various integrations, ensuring accurate data capture, segmentation, orchestration, and workflows are in place.
- Help manage the HubSpot CRM, Demandbase, and ancillary technology integrations such as Video and Podcast applications.
- Build and connect advanced data (audience) segmentation across third-party platforms and set up of programmes on those platforms.
- Using the Demandbase tool, build out of website personalisation on the public site.
- Using the Chat tool, build of chat programs on the public site.
- Advanced skills in HubSpot Marketing Automation System (MAS) are essential.
- Database management and advanced segmentation.
- Performance measurement – analytics reporting and report creation.
- Campaign set-up – audience segmentation, orchestration, workflows, third party platforms, website personalisation, nurture programs.
- Team Training including Sales Onboarding.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Strong CMS knowledge of best practice, including basic SEO practices.
- Google Marketing Suite – advanced analytics a plus but not essential.
- Paid advertising Set-up – LinkedIn, Google Display a plus.
- Good understanding of standard business metrics and standard operation procedures
Follow us on social media