We are ODILO: a fast-growing edtech company with a mission to democratize access to high-quality education and provide educational technology solutions to help our users reach their full potential.
Through our solutions, we provide access to millions of digital content items from the world’s best providers and, using educational technology and Artificial Intelligence, enabling any organization to create its own unlimited learning ecosystem.
Currently, more than 4,500 institutions (governments, schools, libraries, universities, companies, and startups) place their trust in Odilo, providing access to their unlimited learning platforms to more than 149 million users in over 50 countries.
Our team is truly international (19+ nationalities) with the best talent across the education, media, content, and technology sectors.
The Global Sales Enablement Director will be a critical and visible leader to influence and work with many of the most senior leaders in the business. The position contributes to enabling the strategic direction of the sales force by making sure that the sales team has all the knowledge, skill, and understanding of our sales process and tools to be successful. This role is responsible for the entire lifecycle of our sales and learning journey. From new hire onboarding, to change management and ongoing training, we believe in the journey and continuous improvement. This is a key leadership role that will drive the transformation of Odilo’s sales enablement environment to a streamlined, outcome-focused, and certification-style of learning. We are a high-energy organization and we are looking for someone who can communicate at the executive level but who can also drive action and understand the details in order to make sure all enablement programs are a success.
Learning and development are at the core of our company. We proudly incentivize a culture of lifelong learning by offering our teams the ideal learning environment and experience: unlimited ebooks and learning materials through our digital library, building physical learning spaces in our offices, promoting knowledge collaboration with book clubs, and even allowing our teams to invest 3 hours per week of their daily schedule to learn what you want at their own pace.
What you will do at ODILO:
- Establish the short-term and long-term learning strategies for the Sales organization and oversees the implementation of those strategies by all team members
- Lead a team of A-players that is responsible to build, update and maintain programs for ongoing enablement and learning of salespeople to ensure they have the necessary knowledge to perform and excel at their jobs (sales pitch certification, product knowledge, value selling techniques, sales playbook creation, collaterals, etc)
- Identify content gaps and organize content with a content map for the company. Manage the sales enablement content strategy and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need (competitors’ battle cards, success cases, maintain demo profiles, etc)
- Takes lead in addressing issues regarding training design and delivery
- Accountable for related performance objectives and dashboards that quantify the success of the programs offered
- Ensure effective execution of the sales process and strategy. This includes tracking, measuring, and reporting on the sales team’s performance and implementing improvement programs
- Collaborates with VP/Sales Directors to identify learning needs and develop strategic programs to best address requirements
- Contribute to the hiring, staffing, and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce in the enablement team
- Viewed both internally and externally as an expert on training and development research, learning and motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques that ensure an optimal level of training delivery initiatives
- Maintains communication with internal and external customers to ensure the effectiveness of training
- Applies influence and negotiation skills to drive business results
- Oversees and contributes to the creation of training content that will be implemented globally throughout the regions while ensuring the content and delivery of training materials are appropriately tailored to the specific audience (regional and local country considerations)
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 7+ years experience in sales enablement, program management, product management, business consulting, sales, or marketing with increasing responsibility, including working with sales organization(s) to deliver educational training solutions to improve sales competencies
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams in an international organization
- Passionate about sales and prior sales experience/sales enablement experience in a worldwide sales organization (e.g., in a technology company)
- Knowledge of selling tools (e.g., CRM, Portals), process, and skills (e.g., solution/consultative selling, storytelling/communication, whiteboarding, customer development, opportunity development, selling fundamentals)
- Passion for learning and implementing Sales processes and good practices
- Great coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong analytical skills and understanding how to measure enablement and event success
- Comfortable and effective at delivering in-person & online training, presentations, and coaching sessions including the creation of the content
- Ability to comprehend and translate complex technical concepts into terms that are easy to understand for non-industry audiences in an influential and persuasive manner
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship management, and influencing skills at all levels in the organization
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (additional languages is a plus)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and rapidly changing content and strategies
What would make us happy:
- Experience in a technology company and especially in B2B businesses
- Experience in Tier 1 Strategy Consulting
- Experience building on-boarding and enablement plans in a successful, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work across Sales, Marketing, and
- Product marketing to create a culture of alignment
Working at Odilo is about being part of a lifelong learning culture, where everyone has the possibility to take on challenges and participate in the growth of the company.
But we also offer:
- A unique and challenging job within an international, creative, and ambitious work environment.
- Flexible Compensation Plans: Food, Transportation, Childcare, Training, Health insurance, and much more.
- A salary commensurate with track record and experience
- Real opportunities for internal professional development
Does this sound like a mission made for you? Then we need to talk!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media