Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world’s most trusted provider of cyber security training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, government, and educational institutions become more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cyber security.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world like labs, and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cyber security in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
To drive a new phase of growth, OffSec has shifted to a more proactive, marketing-driven strategy. This Content Marketing Specialist will join a lean and effective team, reporting to the Marketing Communications Director.
You will manage the ABM and enterprise content needs for the company. This role requires a strong background in written and visual content creation.
What You’ll Do
- Create a variety of content including but not limited to blogs, case studies, newsletters, sales enablement materials, infographics, and emails
- Verticalize existing general content in support of industry-specific outreach and ABM
- Curate and create content to support B2B demand generation efforts
- Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analyzing internal results and competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
What You Need
- 3+ years of experience with content marketing
- 1+ years of sales enablement experience
- Experience developing informative and successful content marketing and campaign materials, and ability to adapt content to fit needs of different audiences, channels, and roles/personas
- Passionate about creative digital storytelling, with excellent written communication skills and an eye for design
- Demonstrated cybersecurity or information technology interest/background
- Demonstrated experience with executing assigned tasks with minimal oversight, willing and able effectively research and present ideas for new initiatives
- A Bachelor’s Degree or global equivalent in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Passionate about results and continuous improvement
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media