Offensive Security (OffSec) is the world’s most trusted provider of cybersecurity training and certification. Our rigorous training programs are industry-standard and our certified alumni highly sought-after. We help businesses, government, and educational institutions be more secure. We help individuals enter or advance their careers in cybersecurity.
Built upon the belief that the only way to achieve sound defensive security is to take an offensive approach, we help people develop the Try Harder mindset with hands-on, real-world like labs, and equip them with the skills to succeed in tackling the challenges of cyber security in everyday life and work. Our mission is to empower the world to fight cyber threats by inspiring the Try Harder mindset.
Excited about our mission and what we do? Apply and join us!
About The Job
OffSec is looking for an ambitious and results-oriented Demand Generation Manager to execute high-impact demand generation campaigns and programs to increase market consideration, leads and pipeline.
Reporting to the Head of B2B Marketing & Demand Generation, you will be responsible for developing and launching B2B marketing campaigns to drive awareness, generate leads and build pipeline to grow revenue across all customer segments.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2023 and beyond, and this position will play a key role in our growth as we look to scale our training solutions to businesses across the globe!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement high-impact B2B campaigns and tactical marketing programs that drive awareness, increase demand and generate pipeline.
- Make data-driven decisions to run tests and optimize campaign performance, providing feedback to applicable stakeholders on an ongoing basis for continuous campaign improvement.
- Develop a deep understanding of OffSec’s ideal customer profile to improve campaign targeting.
- Collaborate with product management, design, content and other cross functional teams to identify, develop and deploy marketing programs to our audience across all stages of the buyer journey.
- Partner with field/event marketing to support virtual and on-site events and webinars with strategic campaign planning, promotion, execution and follow-up.
- Personally, and in collaboration with internal/external teams, launch campaigns within the following channels: email, webinars, social media, review sites, ABM, direct mail and more. Assess and launch other marketing channels to expand reach.
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative campaign performance data to identify relevant trends and provide proactive recommendations to exceed marketing goals and objectives.
- 5+ years of marketing/demand generation experience, ideally in B2B technology, enterprise software, cybersecurity, and/or education & training sector marketing
- Demonstrated experience running Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns & plays
- Familiar with B2B SaaS enterprise lead management & campaigns best practice.
- Proven track record of developing and launching innovative, high-impact B2B marketing campaigns.
- Creative and technology-minded and familiarity with modern marketing tools & best practices.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and competing priorities.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
This role is a full-time salaried position. Work hours for this position are flexible and will be performed from a home office.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media