Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in more than 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 400 people is located in more than 50 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning to remote work, having a global-first approach to talent is becoming the norm. Omnipresent provides a best in class product and service for this pressing global need. We are selling a global product available in 155 countries to a global market and audience (TAM of $60b). Be part of this amazing growth trajectory by leading Marketing Operations for a leading SaaS business with an innovative and international marketing team.
We are looking for an ambitious and organised Head of Marketing operations to join us and oversee the marketing teams’ operations, campaign planning and strategic planning activities as well as analytics across the whole marketing function.
You will plan and oversee all of our marketing campaigns globally, ensuring marketing objectives and projects are completed on time and within budget. You will own the whole marketing tech stack and ongoing vendor and supplier arrangements. In this role you will also own the analytics function of the team and manage a team of analysts to drive and mature our data-driven marketing strategies as well as reporting of success metrics. You will be part of the RevOps leadership team along with peers from Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and Partnerships.
This is a senior position with broad cross-functional scope where you are responsible for the success of our global marketing operations. You will possess a collaborative attitude to problem solving and a great ability to design, develop and maintain core marketing processes. We are a non-hierarchical company; you are going to get exposure to all aspects of our business immediately. You’ll get as much accountability as you can handle and have a huge influence on scaling the company.
Omnipresent makes remote teams work, and in turn we are globally remote. You are expected to be a great leader and communicator while working in a remote setting.
You are a detail oriented leader, a well-rounded marketer who can think strategically about marketing processes and objectives. You have a thorough understanding of all aspects of marketing campaign management and processes. You are interested in driving data-driven insights from across all customer touchpoints and possess excellent analytical skills and abilities as well as a broad understanding of state of the art marketing technology.
To be successful in this role you’ll combine great leadership experience, with fantastic communication skills and a flair for strategic planning. You’ll have excellent organizational and analytical skills, and the ability to set deadlines and make decisions under pressure. As an outcome-driven candidate, you’ll work closely with internal stakeholders within the marketing and other cross-functional teams to make sure requests and projects are prioritised, tracked, and are aligned with the company’s business objectives.
You will act as a key stakeholder across the business for all marketing needs and lead in the organisation of the whole function. Reporting to the the Director of RevOps, you will possess excellent stakeholder management skills and are adept at engaging with customers, cross functional teams, leadership and partners.
Team, Campaign and Budget responsibilities
- Run agile marketing sprints and oversee the organisation of all of the marketing teams’ activities and aligning them to the departmental and company objectives
- Identify development needs and set up the necessary structure to empower different teams
- Establish and maintain scalable marketing operations processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Oversee the operational aspects of campaign planning, preparation, tracking and ROI attribution.
- Responsible for the overall marketing roadmap and the deliverables are on track.
Automation, Technology and Analytics
- Own and maintain marketing technology stack, making improvements and efficiency, ensuring they are used to their full potential.
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue Ops, Product, Data and Engineering and Finance to develop a holistic view of the marketing and sales funnel from first touch through to closed won with clear attribution of marketing ROI.
- Support the establishment of marketing strategies based on data analysis and forecasts
- Build and optimize the marketing funnel that generates leads, improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximizes sales wins
- Oversee the creation of cross-departmental marketing campaigns and customer touchpoints
- Oversee the development automated email journeys across the customer journey lifecycle
What we are looking for:
- Proven commercial and financial acumen and experience managing marketing budgets, budget forecasting and reporting
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional stakeholder requirements and drive them through to execution
- Excellent programme and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills to work with other leaders and managers and coordinate resource allocation across different internal teams
- Process and quality mindset with attention to detail
- Analytical, innovative, motivated, organised and a high energy team player
- Outstanding command of the English language with other languages being a strong plus
- 8+ years experience in a marketing operations leadership position
- Excellent command in Project management, CRM, Marketing automation and other Martech tools (including Salesforce, GA, Hubspot, Monday, etc)
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree minimum
- Management experience of data science, analytics or similar department
- A consultancy background would be a plus
Experience that would be nice to have (but we’ll trade off if everything else fits)
- HR, B2B marketing experience
- Working in a startup/scale-up environment
- Multilingual abilities a major plus
- Experience working remotely
- International marketing experience
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: We have a flexible leave policy – you may take as much holiday as you like, so long as it is agreed with your manager. As a guidance, we expect people to take at least 33 days per year, including public holidays (or your region’s minimum, if greater).
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months by their due date, we offer 6 months of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver, followed by statutory for your region. Secondary caregivers that have been with us for 12 months are entitled to 8 weeks fully paid parental leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. We will provide you with the home office equipment you need to enable you to work effectively wherever you are, including covering internet costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses.
- Additional benefits: we offer additional benefits that vary from region to region, such as medical, life insurance, pension/retirement funds and more – please ask your Talent Partner when you speak with us!
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.