The Senior Business Development Representative will be responsible for building a strong sales pipeline for our enterprise level global sales team by farming existing leads, prospecting within target accounts for new key contacts and building relationships within target accounts.
What you will do.
- Conducting high volume prospecting, by market segments, to qualify sales leads to set meetings for the global sales team. Work with sales executives to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Delivering a comprehensive sales pitch to prospects, tailored to position and effectively communicate the value proposition of our products and services. Adjusts sales scripts and “pitching” based on the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Maintaining the ability to respond to standard functionality and value proposition questions from prospects.
- Identifying and qualifying high potential prospects and moves them through the sales process from initial sales appointment to pipeline/sales cycle to ensure sales close.
- Utilizing company resources and existing customer references to build rapport and credibility to establish trust to further prospects along in the sales cycle.
- Responding to incoming customer leads in a timely manner via telephone and/or develops written correspondence to reply to customers who have been solicited through advertisement, direct mail, email and tradeshow interests.
- Managing and maintaining accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Continually, updates CRM system with new prospect contact information obtained from a variety of sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cares, lists purchased from other organizations, etc.
- Working collaboratively with enterprise sales team and all internal operations to support the sales team goals.
- Continuing to develop oneself to maintain a high level of current industry and product and service knowledge.
- Attending industry events and/or sales presentations.
- Partnering with marketing team to drive lead generation activities.
- Performing additional duties as requested.
Who you are:
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaboration skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Project management skills
- Research and strategy
- Computer skills
- Business intelligence
What you have done.
- Associates degree, or equivalent, in business, marketing or related discipline; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of related B2B inside sales work experience that includes cold calling and hunter sales practices.
- Consistent achievement of revenue targets.
- Proven experience in developing relationships.
- A demonstrative history of using solution selling skills and practices.
- Knowledge of Google Apps, CRM software e.g. SalesForce.
Follow us on social media