Amplify our reach and grow our developer base
As our Growth & Product Marketing lead, you’ll be responsible for defining, testing and executing marketing strategies to grow developer sign-ups.
You’ll have creative autonomy to experiment with both paid and organic channels to drive top of funnel growth for both enterprises and independent developers. You’ll own the go-to-market strategy for our product launches. You’ll partner with marquee customers on launch announcements. This is a cross-functional role with significant amount of impact on the growth of the business.
We are looking for a marketing generalist who will define a marketing strategy for our products and build a scalable program that reaches decision makers in technology businesses looking to use NFTs and blockchain in their application.
What a typical week might look like
- Developing and driving the go-to-market strategy for high-profile customer launches, new product features, and big moments for the company
- Experimenting with new growth channels and scaling existing growth channels that drive developer sign-ups
- Amplifying the developer relation team’s content efforts via SEO and partnerships
- Collaborating with the sales team to provide the resources needed to successfully close enterprise customers
- Advocating for our existing and prospective users, and defining internal processes to ensure our communications are customer-centric
You might be a good fit if you…
- Have 4+ years of experience in marketing for a developer product (or similar)
- Have been a part of marketing functions that have scaled quickly at technology start-ups
- Are data-driven and have successfully measured, tested and scaled different channels
- Have experience with content marketing & SEO
- Skilled at explaining technical concepts in a way that anyone can understand
- Enjoys taking ownership and leading projects from idea to execution
- Contributed to web3 communities or DAOs
- Experience with buying, selling and trading NFTs
- 🤔 Disciplined thinking: We take a principled approach to decision-making by working backward from our goals. With every important decision, we communicate why this drives the biggest impact on the business & customers.
- 💡 Be entrepreneurial: We ****are self-starters who take risks. We take ownership and prioritize delivering impact over the process. We have a bias for action, and pitch in when needed to achieve the team’s goals.
- 📖 Seek learning: We are more interested in learning and growing than being right. This means that we own and learn from mistakes openly, and recognize that each person’s perspective is valuable.
- 💬 Communicate with candor: We trust each other to say what’s on our minds when it’s in the best interest of the company, even if it is uncomfortable. We share relevant information with the team, even if it’s worrisome.
- 🏠 Hybrid work: Mon / Tue / Thu / Fri from the office. No meetings on Wednesday for heads-down work at home or in the office.
- 💡 We think it’s crucial for the early core team to collaborate in person and iterate quickly. We don’t currently have remote positions available.
- 🚚 Relocation package: We’ll cover your moving costs to San Francisco!
- 🤝 Competitive pay and equity.
- 🥗 Daily catered lunch.
- 🩺 Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 🏃♂️ Monthly fitness stipend
- 🚎 Commuter stipend
- 💻 Work equipment stipend
You’re encouraged to apply even if you don’t fully match the job description. Your passion and willingness to learn quickly will suit you well in this nascent industry.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome diverse perspectives, and we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit paperxyz.notion.site.