Payhawk is the leading global spend management solution for scaling businesses. Headquartered in London and combining company cards, reimbursable expenses and accounts payable into a single product; its future-facing technology enables finance teams to control and automate company spending at scale.
The Payhawk customer base includes fast-growing and mature multinational companies in 32 countries including LuxAir, Gtmhub, and Wagestream. With offices in New York, London, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam and Sofia; Payhawk is backed by renowned investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks, QED Investors, Earlybird Digital East, and Eleven Ventures.
Our values include supporting flat hierarchies, taking ownership and responsibility, seeking and providing feedback, managing constructive critique, and speaking our minds. We understand that the best ideas don’t all come from the same place, so we encourage diversity and inclusion in all areas of our work.
The future of fintech is about more than money, and we believe in work-life balance, continual learning, and empowered teams. We’re also on a journey to improve our environmental and social impact and become B Corp certified. From virtual cards to digital subscriptions, our software and automation help take paper out of the equation for our customers, too.
We’re changing the world of payments, and we’re looking for an exceptional team to help us.
About The Role
We are searching for an Associate Product Manager who will be responsible for one of Payhawk’s product areas.
This opening is focused on the Integrations area that manages connectivity between Payhawk and various external systems, including ERPs (e.g. Oracle Netsuite), accounting systems (e.g. Xero), and also maintains Payhawk’s developer & partner APIs.
This is a great opportunity to enter the product management discipline, or do it at scale.
- Define and develop the product roadmap and strategy of your assigned area in close collaboration with your engineering and product design peers
- Deliver on the roadmap by managing the work of the engineering and product design
- Enable your team in building and shipping features effectively and meeting roadmap milestones by understanding technical and design trade-offs, removing roadblocks, and validating problems & solutions prior to investing in them
- Create and further optimize clear KPIs to measure impact and report progress
- Drive projects with external vendors and ensure timely progress on such
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and behaviour, market and competitive landscape as well as regulatory constraints
- Background in product management, engineering or project management
- Experience with managing the roadmap of engineering teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on approach in taking ownership of problems independently and driving results
- Project management skills
- Deeply care for user’s needs and problems and like to collaborate closely with designers, engineers, marketing and other stakeholders
- Well organized and know how to separate noise from the important things even in busy times
- Comfortable saying no
- Fluency in English
- 30 days holiday paid leave
- Competitive compensation package
- Two weeks exchange policy to another Payhawk office (London, Berlin, Barcelona, Sofia)
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Regular team-wide events
- Additional Medical care
- Company office massages
- Campus X membership benefits / We Work membership benefits
- Opportunity to use the Payhawk product
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Follow us on social media