Meet the GTM Sales Enablement Team. We strategically partner with the business to ensure every member of the GTM sales organisation has the skills, knowledge, process awareness and content to maximise every customer and prospect interaction in the most impactful way. We strive to set the standard for enabling revenue-generating teams and you can join us on this journey of growth. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
In your role as Manager, Sales Enablement you will be responsible for leading a team of enablement professionals responsible for new hire onboarding, sales skills & methodology, instructional design and learning management. This role reports to the Director of GTM Enablement and will have responsibility for a sub team in the organisation.
This is an exciting time to join a growing team and an opportunity to influence and drive how we onboard new sales development and sales team members, how we continuously develop their skills and design best-in-class enablement making the most of both asynchronous and live enablement modes.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and develop members of the team to continue to grow as enablement professionals and make a tangible impact for the sales organisation
- Prepare new sellers with best-of-breed onboarding to ensure key competencies are developed and can be demonstrated
- Review, enhance and deploy sales methodology and measure its impact by reviewing quota attainment related to methodology adoption
- Develop, deploy, and manage the organisation’s sales certification program focused on skills and new hire onboarding
- Create, select, deploy, manage, and measure sales training programs (including synchronous, asynchronous, traditional, and virtual modalities)
- Support the team with instructional design toolkit, resourcing and input needed to build best-of-breed enablement programs across the entire GTM enablement team – consumption of programs and learner feedback
- Leverage first-line managers as agents of enablement
- Partner with stakeholders in the business to understand needs and design programs supporting key business priorities
- Stay informed about cutting-edge tools and technology that may be used to improve sales productivity
- Contribute to optimising ongoing sales readiness — increase in percentage of certified sellers achieving quota (focus on sales skills and methodology)
- Manage external vendors and suppliers of enablement-related training, services, and tools for your area of responsibility
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 3 plus years of sales/sales operations/B2B sales management/sales enablement experience
- 2 plus years of experience leading and developing teams, including direct management and management of virtual project teams
- Product marketing/field marketing experience strongly desired
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies, customer engagement process in B2B SaaS and qualification approaches such as MEDDICC
- Direct sales experience or customer-facing experience a plus — to establish credibility with sellers
- Experience in cross functional/departmental alignment and working in matrixed management structures with emphasis on program management, stakeholder management
- Experience in creating and/or implementing customer-centric sales methodologies and approaches a plus
- Change management experience a plus
- Familiar with Personio and our product/ solution offering as well as our key competitors
- Fluency in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package – reevaluated each year – that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Annual personal development budget for you to invest in your development via professional memberships, external certifications, conferences, and more
- Regular company and team events like All Company Culture Week and local year-end celebrations
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful, spacious office in the heart of Munich, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
Bring your best. Make your mark. We’re using technology to revolutionize the way HR operates so that we can transform the way millions of people experience work every day. We move fast, challenge the status quo, and support our people as they shape their careers.
With over 10,000 customers and a team of 1,800 in seven offices across Europe, now is the perfect time to join! We believe in hiring driven people who want to make an impact. So bring your best, and let’s build the future of HR technology together.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer, committed to building an integrative culture where everyone feels welcomed and supported. We #EmbraceUniqueness and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. We are proud to have an inclusive workplace environment that will foster your development no matter your gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.