Do you love candy and snacks? Are you looking to join an ever-evolving and rapidly growing team? PIM Brands might just be exactly what you’re looking for!
At PIM, we make the brands you love. Our portfolio of products, from Welch’s Fruit Snacks to Sun-Maid Chocolate Raisins and Sour Jacks Sour Candies are enjoyed by millions of consumers every day. And when it comes to careers, we seek talented, results-oriented individuals who want to play a part in building amazing brands and products while working in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. At PIM, you can make an immediate and lasting contribution to help grow iconic snack and confectionery brands, no matter your area of expertise.
We are looking for a Social/Digital Content Creator interested in starting a SWEET career as part of our Integrated Communications Team.
PIM’s new Content Creator will play a key role in shaping the voices behind our portfolio of leading brands, with a major focus on our best-selling Welch’s Fruit Snacks portfolio. This individual will possess strong knowledge of the Social Media and Digital Commerce landscapes and be responsible for evolving PIM’s creative social output, monitoring trends, and reacting creatively in real time. They will own Organic Social and Digital Commerce-related static image and video asset production from concept to delivery. They will lead and collaborate in brainstorming sessions with the brand and digital marketing teams and then quickly concept, write, direct, shoot, edit, and even post organic assets.
What We are looking for: You should love working at lightning speed, managing same-day turnarounds as well as longer-lead projects. You should have a strong point of view as to what works where and the ability to advocate for it and work within the creative organization to achieve it. You’ll also be charged with developing workflows and processes around all aspects of social content production to allow us to further scale. This position will take assignments from the brand, creative, and digital teams, and will play an integral role in the support, planning, and execution of our global social media channels in addition to how our brand visually shows up across eCommerce Channels.
The incumbent drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables to support the development of customer-centric programs that drive profitable, long-term relationships.
Your Impact at PIM: This role will report directly to our Director of Integrated Marketing and Communications with a dotted line into our Creative Director and will be responsible for collaborating with internal PIM Marketing and Digital team members, in addition to external agency partners, on the day-to-day management of our owned social media handles. Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day development of engaging content (written, video, and photo) for use across owned and operated social media platforms (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.), in addition to adapting and translating content, where relevant, for use across digital commerce platforms (Amazon A+ content, Stylized Product Imagery for use on dot com)
- Using social listening, data, and insights to inform and refine your creative process, constantly optimizing for results.
- Turning trending ideas into shippable output, and delivering on-point, effective videos, graphics, and other relevant social assets that are social/digital-first and highly consumable.
- Working with the larger creative org to supplement integrated marketing campaigns from the social and digital commerce side and iterating on social video as needed to support paid digital and social.
- Attending relevant brand events and shoots to capture, produce, and post real-time social media content.
- Maintaining a unified brand look and feel across social and eComm channels and various brand handles.
- Owning the development of monthly content calendars designed to increase audiences and drive product awareness. Work with Communications, Marketing, Digital, and Creative Teams to strategize ongoing content themes to foster and grow the social presence of our brands.
- Influencing the way we show up across social media channels, from Instagram Posts, Stories, and Reels, to spearheading trial of different content strategies on ever-evolving social media platforms like TikTok.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Deep understanding of how CPG brands creatively show up across digital commerce platforms.
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, and HTML
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Follow us on social media