We’re revolutionizing the manufacturing industry and we want you to join us as we innovate into the Industrial Revolution 4.0! 🏭
Poka is a fast growing ManuTech company looking to add an Product Marketing Manager to our expanding Marketing team! We provide a fun, energetic environment with a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. If you want to transfer your engineering expertise and knowledge into a marketing career, this could be the opportunity for you.
As Poka’s Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for helping to craft the story of Poka’s value. You will be a liaison between the product team and the customer-facing teams, ensuring that our evolving features, benefits and differentiators are understood and used to drive results for the business.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Support the development of go-to-market value messaging and content for Poka’s existing and emerging products
- Provide subject-matter expertise, feedback and support to the Demand Generation team on program priorities, strategy, and messaging with intimate knowledge of Poka’s use cases
- Create content (e.g. sales presentations, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of Poka
- Evangelize Poka and the ‘connected worker’ category through ‘thought leadership’ content, blogging, influencer marketing, speaking engagements, and analyst relations
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the Poka story. Draft and submit speaking proposals and awards submissions.
- Research and analyze market trends and competitors to keep us ahead of the competition at all times.
- Understand our buyer personas and represent the voice of the customer internally through interviews, win/loss analysis and case studies.
- Measure and optimize the buyer/customer journey as it relates to product positioning, messaging, feature adoption and usage.
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business or engineering
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SaaS product marketing and/or content marketing
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills — there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting in this role
- A portfolio of content or work samples will be requested during the interview process.
- Experience in industrial software and/or engineering/continuous improvement is required.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Generous vacation policy upon arrival
- 100% remote with access to our offices in Quebec City and Montreal if you want to
- Flextime and Flexible Fridays
- Group insurance (life, health, travel and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, dental and more) paid in half by the employer
- Telemedicine service with Dialogue
- GRSP matching contributions
- MacBook Pro and $750 allowance for your home office upon hire
- Tasty snacks (Fresh fruits, snacks, coffees, teas, etc.)
- Referral program
- Whatever you need to keep learning and evolve professionally
- Rapid evolution in your role. Your responsibilities will not be limited!