Productiv is creating a SaaS Intelligence movement, empowering IT teams to enhance their SaaS portfolios with unmatched insights. Founded in 2018 by leaders from Google, Amazon, and LinkedIn, we’re a Series C startup that’s defining a market while living our values: stay human, plan to win big, deliver results, take ownership, customers before team before self, and do the right thing, even when it’s hard. And we’re backed by Tier 1 investors including Access, Norwest, IVP, Okta, and Atlassian. CIOs at innovative companies like Okta, Equinix, Dropbox and Uber trust Productiv to optimize spend, speed operations, and drive engagement. Come explore the huge opportunities our tight-knit, collaborative teams are creating together.
Productiv is on a mission to align IT and business leaders to unlock the most value from their SaaS portfolio at scale. We are looking for someone customer-centric, data-focused, and passionate about building products users love. This is a career-changing opportunity, working with some of the best in the Valley to build a product that changes the way companies get value out of their SaaS products.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst, you will support and optimize processes, tools, and reporting to increase revenue, minimize costs, and ensure our go-to-market teams (Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success) are operating as efficiently as possible. You will help to establish best practices in the company’s revenue processes. You will report directly to our VP of Revenue Operations and will work closely with business stakeholders across the organization.
We’re seeking a go-getter personality, someone with moderate experience and a strong desire to learn and grow in their operations career. The ideal candidate will have experience with SalesForce.com and/or Gainsight and previously worked at another Software as a Service (SaaS) company in an operations or go-to-market role.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $81,000 – $108,000. Our base salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include equity, benefits, or discretionary bonus.
- Act as a point of contact and provide first-line operational support for our Sales and Customer Success teams
- Partner with Sales and Marketing team members to define lead qualification processes, analyze and report on campaign performance and dashboards
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization to optimize go-to-market productivity and drive business growth by implementing process and system improvements
- Assist with configuration and administration of go-to-market systems such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, and others
- Provide operational support to enable go-to-market leaders to successfully execute on business objectives, including territory management, account and opportunity management, etc.
- Build and manage reports and dashboards in Salesforce, Gainsight and Looker to track and analyze key performance metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, quota attainment, and customer health
- Assist with Sales and Customer Success onboarding and enablement including development and delivery of training materials
- Implement, optimize, and document RevOps processes, policies, and tools
- Prepare content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations, business operations, business systems, and/or a related field (e.g., sales, marketing, customer success)
- Ability to learn and become a super user and/or admin of Salesforce, Gainsight, and other tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including ability to understand high-level go-to-market strategies, translate them into system and process requirements and ensure execution and business impact
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to build strong relationships and work effectively within cross-functional teams
- Results-driven and self-directed with experience driving projects and achieving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance and limited resources
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- This role is required to be in our Palo Alto, CA office 2 days a week at the minimum
If this role sounds like you, even if you do not match 100% of the requirements – please apply!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% paid for you and your family
- 401K plan
- Free lunches, snacks, and beverages in office
- 12 week parental leave